Brighton Kennel Club - 4th September

Allerzeit

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you bring the cold weather with you Allerzeit? :thumbsup: Anyway - welcome.

Don't know about the cold weather, but I think we brought the rain with us - it feels like it's done nothing but rain up here since we arrived (or snow :) )

I'll have to find you Tassie - you're with the Hobart Dog Training Club aren't you? We need to arrange to get joined up and get the dogs back into training :D

Not me!

Ya piker! :thumbsup::)

Nope....only got one dog to show anyway and since Flame was stolen I've really pretty much lost the urge. I haven't even renewed my TCA membership yet. To be honest, not even sure that I will.

I'm sorry ellz :thumbsup: I still think of Flame often, and my heart breaks for you :)

Thanks Allerzeit. I'm just at a very big crossroad and I'm really not sure what direction to take at the moment. :D

I am entered but not sure if I will get there yet...OH has the flu and I don't want to leave him with 6 dogs to look after while I head south. Will have to wait and see how he is. He has had it for 3 weeks now. :rofl:

If I get there I am the one with flatcoats. :thumbsup:

Edited by flatchat

Right, so I have to find ACD's, Basenji's, BC's and Flatcoats! If you see a short, round, lost looking woman wandering around with a Rotty - probably with long suffering husband and a second Rotty in tow - give me a yell, it will be me :rofl:

ETA: I hope your OH feels better soon flatchat - 3 weeks is a long time to be down with the flu, poor thing :thumbsup:

Edited by Allerzeit

Right, so I have to find ACD's, Basenji's, BC's and Flatcoats! If you see a short, round, lost looking woman wandering around with a Rotty - probably with long suffering husband and a second Rotty in tow - give me a yell, it will be me :rofl:

ETA: I hope your OH feels better soon flatchat - 3 weeks is a long time to be down with the flu, poor thing :thumbsup:

Welcome to Tas!!!

We will be there with GSD's and Weims, hopefully the weather will be as nice as it was at ulverstone today

Hi Allerzeit, welcome to Tas. Hope you're enjoying our lovely weather :rofl: - promise summer is better. Will be there with a baby newfy so you won't have to look too far (just in front of you actually) :) Need a few more in group 6, numbers certainly aren't what they used to be.

I'll have to find you Tassie - you're with the Hobart Dog Training Club aren't you? We need to arrange to get joined up and get the dogs back into training

Yep - with HDTC up on the Domain in Hobart - Sundays - there are people there from about 12 onwards - ob classes start at about 1.00 - 1.30.

We're first up in Ring 3, so I should be finished in time to keep an eye out for you in the next ring - I'll be the short, stout senior citizen with a pony tail, trying to get my lil big man floofed nicely so his lovely Junior Handler can take him in. :thumbsup:

ET fix typos

Edited by Tassie

I'm not entered but I was going to try and make a huge effort to come and visit. It's been over a year since i've set foot in a show. :(

Not sure if I'll get there though. Got quite a few things planned for this weekend BUT I have entered Royal Hobart Show (group 5 is on the Wednesday) and I've entered Dogfest too.

Would love to meet you Allerzeit so if it's not this weekend hopefully it will be sometime soon. :confused:

Edited by ~Midniara~

We're entered in the Royal too Mid - Friday though, and Dogfest as well - so we will definitely catch up soon if not this weekend :laugh:

Don't go out of your way just for this weekend though, the weather predictions of heavy rain are starting to put me off going :( We will be there if it's not too wet, but I don't like dog showing enough to show in lots of rain :confused:

Don't go out of your way just for this weekend though, the weather predictions of heavy rain are starting to put me off going :confused: We will be there if it's not too wet, but I don't like dog showing enough to show in lots of rain :laugh:

I'm the same too. I HATE the rain and will not show in it - unless it starts raining when I'm there and already set up.

I really don't think I will get there but there will be plenty of time to catch up. We all go to the same shows due to lack of variety so we are bound to run into you at some stage. :cry:

Good luck to all those Tasweigans that are brave enough to show up on Saturday. :(