Boarding Kennels Near Vinyard

Bokezu

We are travelling from Tas to Sydney at Easter with 4 dogs, I only want to enter two at the Royal because I feel 4 would be too much as my husband won't handle. But I am entering them all in the Specialty on the Sunday. I want to find kennels close to where we are staying to leave the other two for a day and a night. We are staying at Van Village at Vinyard, does anyone know the area and know where the closest kennels are? your help would be appreciated :) ;)

Bokezu why dont u enter all four - im sure you can find someone to handle for you - ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am always after the handline experience

Nick and Gus

who have u entered so far???

Hi Nick, might just take you up on that :) have been seriously thinking of entering the other two before time runs out, so will enter them tommorrow and go from there. I entered the two youngsters who are in puppy but left out Lola (Intermediate) and Rauri (Intermediate) so will enter them both!!!! forgot you will be there at the same time :o

Just spoke to Brierdene, they sound so nice and are Show people with Afghans, and I've booked my two in for two nights while we do the Royal :o

I always use Brierdene for my Ridgies and I've never had any problems.

The owners are Afghan breeders (Khandu Afghans) and also show judges. Very knowledgeable.

Would definately recommend them.

• 5 years later...