Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Guest Pandii

tenties, would love to put you intouch with the people I am meeting so you can organise things

What time are you leaving warrnambool, I presume early. let me know and I will get PieLuvR to PM you

thanks heaps and heaps

Tanya will see you sunday if not before hand

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pandii

Tenties, problem averted, thanks for your kind offer anyway

janet, your crate wont be in use until friday, but tis safe here and will be back to you on sunday, hope thats ok

Hi Linda,

Still Maceys at 12.30 tomorrow being tuesday ??????

Tanya, this training was alot more interesting this time wasn't it.

I am just a bit diasppointed about the other dog having a go at mine :rofl: going to make life a bit more interesting for my dog now anyway LOL

Cheers Janet

P.S Pandii was great to catch up again oops just remembered I was supposed to call you today about a puppy play date so sorry I forgot :):rofl: :D :(:(:banghead: :rolleyes: :laugh::rofl::rofl::love::eek::eek:

Pandii No stress about crate was not/is not in use here anyway

Edited by Riley James

Guest Pandii

I am thinking I may not be at lunch tomrrow, I have a meeting int he morning and have to pick up a puppy then help my dad whos health is failing sorry guys

Hi Linda,

Still Maceys at 12.30 tomorrow being tuesday ??????

Hi Janet,

Yes its still on 12.30 ....1.00 dont panic, i nearly called you today to see if you wanted to go to K-Mart for a Coffee and a BIG piece of cake with lots of cream ... but i thought better and didnt do it :) saving it up for TOMORROW :rofl: ( i had to dash into town cause i forgot my blood test which has to be done 3 days before my appointment)

Pandii , not to worry i will catch up with you at some stage....

Linda....

Tenties,

all going to plan and me not being called into work I will see you there with bells on LOL. I have a haircut to do so if I am a little late you will know why.

Lucky you didnt ring me I am saving all my calories up for tommorow. :rofl:

Cheers Janet

Hahahaha

Linda Pandii really does like a good chin wag :)

Edited by Riley James

Geez Janet might have to get a haircut by you , you have seen my mane hasnt been cut off for 2 years... it all fell out before that :rofl: that might be what puts me off i dont know, the only thing i do is cut the fringe with my thinning scissors ( dog )

Dont be tooooo late tomorrow or i will eat everything in sight ( i love all the salads )

Linda...

Guest Pandii

Make sure you think of me playing with the Shar Pei pup while you eat, oh and looking after the old man

Hahahaha Pandii just remember to return that crate with the pup in it (just for a quick cuddle LOL) and I hope your old man behaves himself. (hey does that mean you have pup for a few days now????)

Linda hahahaha dog thinnning scissors thats so funny. I am sure we can do better than that. As for the salads GO FOR it, they are all yours, way to healthy for me LOL.

Will see you there :rolleyes:

I was behind a DOLer this morning while dropping the kids off at school on my way to work. Do any of you drive a burgandy ford wagon with DOL stickers? Or is there another DOLer around here we don't know about? :rolleyes:

I was behind you in the white 4X4 with DOL/Vizsla stickers on!

Nope not me I am afraid ;) :D :) :)

Didnt even know you could buy stickers LOL

Which school ???????

My eldest goes to WPS (Jammieson St) and thats where I saw the DOLer.

Free DOL bumper stickers - see DOL homepage (down the bottom).

Edited by jerojath

I was behind a DOLer this morning while dropping the kids off at school on my way to work. Do any of you drive a burgandy ford wagon with DOL stickers? Or is there another DOLer around here we don't know about? :D

I was behind you in the white 4X4 with DOL/Vizsla stickers on!

Nope not me either, i have a little Silver XC Holden Combo van with mags ;)

Linda....

Not me either, I have a purple station wagon, and 9 time out of 10 I have all the dogs with me so Im easy to spot!! Hey a funny story for you Warrni people who will know the area im talking about, earlier today I went down to Harris Street and walked around the back of the cage and along the fence where the electricity yard is and up the derilict end, my guys run along the fence looking for the bunnies and it is a great work out for them, I just have a leisurly stroll and they run up and down at 100 miles an hour, well today they went right up the bushy end and 2 of them found a hole in the fence, so the next thing I see is rabbits going every which way and my two running flat out in every direction (no hope of catching them they are way to fast) and I think if a rabbit stopped they just wouldnt know what to do they would probly stop and run the other way!! Probly wont be able to go back there now as they will remember where the hole in the fence is and not sure if it is private property in there, it is just up the end of the yard in the unused area, I dont thnk they would be causing any harm by running in there but I would prefer they didnt go in there as I cant get in if anything happens to one of them. I Might go back and see if I can block up the hole in the fence, then they wont be able to get through.

On another subject, Janet in an earlier post you wrote..."I am just a bit diasppointed about the other dog having a go at mine " what happened, dont you have to have your dogs on leads at training or do they have off lead time? Did the two dogs just get to close? Maybe I missed an earlier post, hope it wasnt to serious!! What sort of dog do you have, by memory he is still young right?

Question for you guys, On your travels about town have you ever come across a lady with about 6 or maybe 7 dogs? she does walk them altogether they are all brown with the exception of one which is brown and white. Im not 100 % sure but I think they are ridgebacks?? Wondered if she was a DOLer?

Question for you guys, On your travels about town have you ever come across a lady with about 6 or maybe 7 dogs? she does walk them altogether they are all brown with the exception of one which is brown and white. Im not 100 % sure but I think they are ridgebacks?? Wondered if she was a DOLer?

Haven't seen her. Where does she normally walk them?

No ridgeback breeders listed on DOL in the area.

Edited by jerojath