Which Brand Dryer Do You Use?

I have the liberty ultra force - its good with big hairy dogs in warm weather -it's loud - waiting for it to warm up in winter was the reason I lashed out and got the CM2H from Melbourne Dog Center - I love it - not cheap but is fantastic. Has heat and dial to control how much force is used. Great on any breed and any coat type.

http://www.melbournedogcentre.com.au/products.htm

Edited by Andisa

The Simpson dryer is a fluff type dryer and ideal for low velocity air drying and styling. Dryer such as the Double K, Oldfield and Melbourne Dog Centre dryers are the forced air type, these are generally noisier and are suited to blast drying and blowing out the undercoat. Unfortunately there is not an ideal dryer for all applications. The Melbourne Dog Centre dryers are grossly over priced both with the initial cost and also the servicing charges. The Double K twin motor dryer is the best value on the market for around $500-$600

I've got the Double K Airmax Xtream for my Jap Spitz and Sibes. It gets them dry in next to no time, and I'm pretty happy with it. Having said that - it doesn't give my Jap the 'fluffiness' that he gets when his groomer does him (she uses an Oldfield dryer, I think).

I have the Razor heated barrel dryer from clipperworld.

It is fairly quiet compared to some I have heard, it has variable speed and a heater.

I use it on smooth collies and today used it on a samoyd, worked very well.