Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Im waiting for my pup, 5 weeks to go and hes all mine, met the breeders 2 weeks before birth and i go and visit the pups every week. Hes an Amstaff, and a chunky bubba at that, i think 503grams at birth, im going to go see him tonight, apparantly they are all up and walking now so i cant wait.

I'm so jealous that you get to visit yours! Ours is all the way in QLD! Holding out for the next pics though...

aww how old are they how excited you must be i cant wait for mine but at the moment everything is just a waiting game.

knowing he will come but not knowing when hehe

im getting a staffy too :heart:

They're 4 weeks, so 4 more to go! :sleep: It's torture, isn't it? We've been looking for a few weeks now, and you just want them right away!

aww tiny babies.

yes so bad trying to hold my excitement in is well just dosent happen lol.

i looked into breeds for about a month before doing the whole research on the staffy breed i have had 2 staffys in the past *loved them* but i was younger then and forget everything so re looked at everything then found some lovely breeders now just have to wait...... so hard.

do you have names picked out im getting a male too

We don't yet! Knowing us it will take us ages to pick a name for him. My son's keen on "Zero" lol, but I don't know about that..

I used to be a fan of cattle dogs, but my partner's converted me...I don't think I've ever been so in love with a breed as I am with staffies. :curtsey:

aww im the same i love staffy's too they are just one of a kind

Im waiting for my pup, 5 weeks to go and hes all mine, met the breeders 2 weeks before birth and i go and visit the pups every week. Hes an Amstaff, and a chunky bubba at that, i think 503grams at birth, im going to go see him tonight, apparantly they are all up and walking now so i cant wait.

I'm so jealous that you get to visit yours! Ours is all the way in QLD! Holding out for the next pics though...

awww thats hell far hehe

i get to vitist mum and dad dogs til the pups come and then im aloud to visit our pup we lucky coz the breeder is about an hour away from me

awww thats hell far hehe

i get to vitist mum and dad dogs til the pups come and then im aloud to visit our pup we lucky coz the breeder is about an hour away from me

yeh our breeder is only 5-10 min drive from my place, just got home from their, our boy is getting so big, 21 days and 1.5kgs and such a little cutie.

and btw Thunder is an awesome name.

here is a pic of our boy.

post-32755-1264071726_thumb.jpg

awwww thats so exciting.

your princess is so cute.

atm im currently awaiting news about the bitches going into heat so im still along way off getting my boy.

Thanks Jesslivedie ! :curtsey: Its a long but rewarding wait ! Its nice being part of it from the beginning and knowing all about your pup before they are even born ! :heart:

Looks like lots of exciting times ahead for everyone !!! :)

Thunder is a great name !! :)

ThatTyeGuy - how cute is your little man !!! Just watch him grow over the next few weeks ! I can't believe how much my girl changed in a few weeks, and by the time we pick her up, she will be heaps bigger again! :)

awww thats hell far hehe

yeh our breeder is only 5-10 min drive from my place, just got home from their, our boy is getting so big, 21 days and 1.5kgs and such a little cutie.

and btw Thunder is an awesome name.

here is a pic of our boy.

Awww, he's gorgeous. Love the white paws :) Our last guy had white paws..

OMG im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous his adorable.

thanks i think thunder suits a muscle dog hehe.

im very excited about knowing everything step by step but waiting to know when shes in heat when shes mated and if there are puppies is sooooooooooo killing me haha. im so impatient but my breeders is going to send me pics of mum and dad so ill be able to show up how beautiful they are when i get them

Can I join the impatient puppy waiting club?

After losing our beloved pup in early January this year, and after much talking we have decided to get another dog, but not until later this year. We need to do some renovations on our house and yard before we pick a breeder and pup. We have picked a breed though, a French Bulldog.

So hopefully when the time comes there is a gorgeous little girl for us. My daughters even named her Zoe. So we are researching the breed, awwwing over photo's and wishing over You Tube videos... :D Just need the house and yard to be ready asap.....like now!!! then we can start looking at available pups... :D I hope its soon....

Can I join the impatient puppy waiting club?

After losing our beloved pup in early January this year, and after much talking we have decided to get another dog, but not until later this year. We need to do some renovations on our house and yard before we pick a breeder and pup. We have picked a breed though, a French Bulldog.

So hopefully when the time comes there is a gorgeous little girl for us. My daughters even named her Zoe. So we are researching the breed, awwwing over photo's and wishing over You Tube videos... :D Just need the house and yard to be ready asap.....like now!!! then we can start looking at available pups... :D I hope its soon....

of course you can join hehehe waiting is so hard aye

Amber was bred by Braeloch kennels. Poppy & Brock both come from there too, although Brock has a Khayoz prefix. I wasn't looking for another puppy but mentioned that I liked the sables and the breeder told me she planned to do a mating that might produce sables. It did and Amber is gorgeous regardless of what colour she is. So it was all very lucky.

Hello again JulesP - long time no chat! :) Amber is just beautiful !! So up to #3 now ? I remember when you got the 2nd one - we are getting #2 finally on Saturday !!!! :) We decided to go a Rough Collie this time instead of another border, Zorro is very active, so wanting something a little different this time round - so I chose a Collie :) Still enough energy to play with Zorro, but also happy to chill out with me ! :) 6 sleeps to go and counting !!

The breeder confirmed that we will be getting that girl for sure, as she is most suited to us, very affectionate & cuddly - not as energetic as the others, so that will suit me just fine ! :) Just hoping Zorro will take to her okay ... at least we can keep them separated during the day, and just supervised play while we are home :) Soooo exciting !!! Lets hope this week goes nice and quick - having Tues off will help !! :)

Thanks JessLiveDie ! Will def post some pics once I have her home and in my arms forever ! :)

JulesP - Thank you very much, she is so very cute indeed !!! #4 - Wow thats wonderful !! I hope you have had many wonderful memories with your old girl :)

GoldieGirl - wow what a wonderful quick journey for you!!! I have been waiting a year for my girl !! lol Lots of pics please !!! Are you getting another goldie ?? Chosen a name for her yet ??