Adelaide Royal 2010

Sayly

Can someone let me know how many basenji's are entered when they have a catalogue.

Thanks

4 - 1 dog, 3 bitches.

Lyndsay if you dont mind terribly and you have time can you please send me dogs names and owners please? Pm would be good.

Thankyou

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a whole catalogue!

How do you get the catalogue prior to the show??

HM Salukis are entered pls? I know there's a few Vics coming over - should be a good number this year! :rofl:

Sonia

ETA I'll be there on Saluki Day (Fri 10th) - any other DOLers there on that day, please swing by the Saluki bench & say hi!! I have a grizzle dog & blonde bimbo bitch. Hafhafa is my kennel name...

Edited by Hafhafa Hounds

I have a whole catalogue!

How do you get the catalogue prior to the show??

HM Salukis are entered pls? I know there's a few Vics coming over - should be a good number this year! :rofl:

Sonia

ETA I'll be there on Saluki Day (Fri 10th) - any other DOLers there on that day, please swing by the Saluki bench & say hi!! I have a grizzle dog & blonde bimbo bitch. Hafhafa is my kennel name...

The dog shop has them for sale or you can use your pre paid slip there too. ;)

7 dogs, 8 bitches! :thumbsup:

Edited by Lyndsay

The dog shop has them for sale or you can use your pre paid slip there too. :thumbsup:

7 dogs, 8 bitches! :rofl:

ahhh... I see! Can't though - cos I'm not in town!

Thanks for the numbers for Salukis - that's a decent entry, but I had thought it would be bigger than that. Some SA ppl obviously aren't entering this year. (Too busy with puppy breath, I guess!! ;))

Sonia

The dog shop has them for sale or you can use your pre paid slip there too. :rofl:

I got mine today too, will have to let a friend know she can use her preaid slip there too, if they still have any left that is!

Lydsay, sorry to be a pain, but could you tell me the numbers and how many in what class for Irish Wolfhounds...pretty please with sprinkles on top :-))))))

fifi

1 Puppy Dog

3 Inter Dogs

2 Open Dogs

1 Puppy Bitch

1 Junior Bitch

2 Inter Bitches

2 Aust Bred Bitches

1 Open Bitch

:rofl:

Lydsay, sorry to be a pain, but could you tell me the numbers and how many in what class for Irish Wolfhounds...pretty please with sprinkles on top :-))))))

fifi

1 Puppy Dog

3 Inter Dogs

2 Open Dogs

1 Puppy Bitch

1 Junior Bitch

2 Inter Bitches

2 Aust Bred Bitches

1 Open Bitch

:laugh:

Thank you ;)

You know I wubs you :rofl:

You are probably now wondering what you've started !!! :laugh:

Better grab a :thumbsup: and sit up all night answering catalogue questions !!! :)

fifi

:mad More annoying questions.

How many Finnish Lapphunds are entered.

5 dogs, 4 bitches on breed day, plus one or some (?) in on Sunday Specials day. :rofl:

fifi

1 Puppy Dog

3 Inter Dogs

2 Open Dogs

1 Puppy Bitch

1 Junior Bitch

2 Inter Bitches

2 Aust Bred Bitches

1 Open Bitch

:laugh:

Thank you ;)

You know I wubs you :rofl:

You are probably now wondering what you've started !!! :laugh:

Better grab a :thumbsup: and sit up all night answering catalogue questions !!! :)

fifi

:laugh: Uh huh!

Can anyone please tell me the numbers for the Great Danes and the day that they are showing? Thankyou

19 Danes, Monday 6th probably on in the afternoon.