Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone wave1.gif,

So very,very happy today :D. My neutered boy Bruce got his very first points towards his neuter championship title todaycheer.gifclap.gifcheer.gif.

They are extra special as they are my very first points I have been awarded.

FD :D

• 2 weeks later...

Rhemy gained her final points for her Neut CH Title this weekend - only went on the Sat & Sun to Cootamundra & only entered at the last minute for her when I had a disaster due to rain destroying my tent at the Albury Shows & went home b4 showing at all.

Sat - NBOB & NBIG & Sun - NBOB & NIG.

She has won multiple NIG & NIS awards along the way and at a couple of months off turning 10 years old she has had a new lease on life being taken out on the odd occasion.

Rhemy is now - DUAL CH (T) NEUT CH Coppertop Catch A Look CGC BH ET CD WAC ROM BS :D .

Thanks guys - Eridor, yes we need to have our DOL name badges on :rofl: (& congrats on NIS on Sunday - Rem was cold and over it by then, she couldn't get in the car fast enough) & Dyzney - not sure about the sweet :laugh: - we love her.

Rhemy gained her final points for her Neut CH Title this weekend - only went on the Sat & Sun to Cootamundra & only entered at the last minute for her when I had a disaster due to rain destroying my tent at the Albury Shows & went home b4 showing at all.

She has won multiple NIG & NIS awards along the way and at a couple of months off turning 10 years old she has had a new lease on life being taken out on the odd occasion.

Rhemy is now - DUAL CH (T) NEUT CH Coppertop Catch A Look CGC BH ET CD WAC ROM BS :D .

only just saw this post.... whoo hoo!!! Congrats on Rhemy's title - excellent news!! Go the Brown Dobes :D :cheer::champagne:

only just saw this post.... whoo hoo!!! Congrats on Rhemy's title - excellent news!! Go the Brown Dobes :D :cheer::champagne:

Ta - Go the browns :) - Yeah well I told you when he was a puppy that browns are better :). Might bring her up to the Specialty - will see how she is going, do you know if I can put her in Neuter and Veterans ???

l'd like to know that too can you enter a neuter in veterans

You can enter a neuter into veterans classes if these are sweepstakes or property classes, not if they are champ point classes.

If a specialty is offering Veterans 12 and 12a then neuters cannot enter these classes.

Edited by dyzney

l'd like to know that too can you enter a neuter in veterans

You can enter a neuter into veterans classes if these are sweepstakes or property classes, not if they are champ point classes.

If a specialty is offering Veterans 12 and 12a then neuters cannot enter these classes.

Oh, should have put this - Dobe Specialties don't have Veterans as competitive classes - we did at the last National but Specialties have them as an exhibition class - Neuter at the NSW specialty will be competitive - not sure if I can put her in both. Would prefer Veteran over Neuter :).

Just to let everyone with neuters know that the Hawkesbury and Penrith shows on 7th & 8th July have neuters which is 4, yes 4 shows in 2 days. Details are in the Dogs NSW May journal. The shows are at Erskine Park, they are not am and pm shows instead they start at the same time but the judging order is different. Both shows are giving Cash prizes.

Carol Baker (Hawkesbury Sec)

Looking forward to Geelong Show this weekend - I am travelling all the way there from Hastings just to show my neuter!

Will be her third show ever. She's so fun to show, such a happy little vegemite :)