How Often Do You Feed Sardines And Eggs?

Boxer05

I throw a whole raw egg in with some dry wibble usually twice a week, sometimes less. They get sardines, mackerals or salmon maybe twice, and kangaroo meat mixed with carrot and other vegies other nights. I sometimes have to scramble the egg for Mischa because she's too dainty for the yolk. :D

:) Our dogs get their own egg on toast every Sunday. My mother feels bad if they miss out *rolls eyes*

Sometime when you're bored and want entertainment give your dogs a whole raw egg in the shell. If they are not experienced it can be very interesting to see how they go about getting the goodies out. My Aussie got it pretty quickly and now is very neat and carefull to make a small crack and lick the insides out. My BC is still confused by the whole thing! He knows there is good stuff in there but he is really reluctant to crack the shell and carries it around for a while, paws it and carries on until he cracks it by accident! Neither of them will eat the shell BTW

Sometime when you're bored and want entertainment give your dogs a whole raw egg in the shell. If they are not experienced it can be very interesting to see how they go about getting the goodies out. My Aussie got it pretty quickly and now is very neat and carefull to make a small crack and lick the insides out. My BC is still confused by the whole thing! He knows there is good stuff in there but he is really reluctant to crack the shell and carries it around for a while, paws it and carries on until he cracks it by accident! Neither of them will eat the shell BTW

Give it to them outside though!!! The first time I gave G an egg, I had shell and egg white all over the house!!!