Spring Fair

Darkrai

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showdog it was an All breeds show with the GSDs shown specialty style - happens at a number of shows and they usually wait for the gsds to finish

Ballarat starts 3 hours or so later than the gsds so that we finish around the same time

Saturday has always been the specialty and Sunday has always been the Spring Fair so what is happening ARE we a part of the Spring Fair or NOT????

I wonder what Dogs NSW would do if the 165 GSDs entered turned up at the Allbreeds W/D ring to be judged, we did pay our entry fee (Way much more than the other working dogs) to be included in the judging and runoffs etc :dancingelephant: Very interesting. Let's see what we can organise next year :dancingelephant:

I had a great time!!!

Good to catch up with lots of interstate people I have only spoken to online.

Free BBQ and booze b4 General Specials on Sunday was a nice touch:) Darkrai enjoyed his 3? sausages in bread rolls and a steak roll... LOL

Edited by capanash

Saturday has always been the specialty and Sunday has always been the Spring Fair so what is happening ARE we a part of the Spring Fair or NOT????

I wonder what Dogs NSW would do if the 165 GSDs entered turned up at the Allbreeds W/D ring to be judged, we did pay our entry fee (Way much more than the other working dogs) to be included in the judging and runoffs etc :( Very interesting. Let's see what we can organise next year :)

Why don't you all email Dogs NSW with your complaints. Maybe something will be done to rectify this if they are informed of the GSD people's concerns. I would like to see the BOB GSD compete in the group as well, I can't remember the last time it did.

Let us know how you get on with Dogs NSW