Adi - Australia Day International Sat 22 & Wed 26 Jan

SwaY

Same number for BOTH shows.

HEAT POLICY - If the weather forecast on the Channel 2 (ABC) 7pm news the day preceding either show is 38 degrees or more

- judging will start at 7.30am

Group 1 ~ 1 - 315

Group 2 ~ 316 - 457

Group 3 ~ 458 - 715

Group 4 ~ 716 - 920

Group 5 ~ 921 - 1087

Group 6 ~ 1088 - 1339

Group 7 ~ 1340 - 1496

Saturday @ Bulla

Sunday @ KCC

Wednesday @ Bulla

Edited by SwaY

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This information is relevant to the ADI shows only - on Saturday 22nd and Wednesday 26th January - at Bulla...

For further information, the special effort being conducted on Saturday, 22nd January - ALL PROCEEDS to go to

Flood Relief in Queensland. Still excellent prizes offered.. the Committee of the Australia Day International Dog

Club Inc. would like to express their hope that you will support the special effort generously. Thanks in anticipation...

Gael Wilcock

Show Secretary.

Same number for BOTH shows.

HEAT POLICY - If the weather forecast on the Channel 2 (ABC) 7pm news the day preceding either show is 38 degrees or more

- judging will start at 7.30am

Group 1 ~ 1 - 315

Group 2 ~ 316 - 457

Group 3 ~ 458 - 715

Group 4 ~ 716 - 920

Group 5 ~ 921 - 1087

Group 6 ~ 1088 - 1339

Group 7 ~ 1340 - 1496

Saturday @ Bulla

Sunday @ KCC

Wednesday @ Bulla

Hi Gael, thanks for the nice note with my return entry and apologies for neglecting the stamp on my return envelope!!

Not sure where it got to as the first postmark says the 5th and the second the 10th so i rhink it went on a little adventure! Oh well don't have to groom OR get up at the crack of dawn. There are bright sides to missing post LOL.

Good luck to all - what an amazing entry!!!

I did note the different postmarks!!! Australia Post has been amazing of late!!!

Wish I could sleep in too!!!

Enjoy the time off!

Cheers

Gael

Hi Gael, thanks for the nice note with my return entry and apologies for neglecting the stamp on my return envelope!!

Not sure where it got to as the first postmark says the 5th and the second the 10th so i rhink it went on a little adventure! Oh well don't have to groom OR get up at the crack of dawn. There are bright sides to missing post LOL.

Good luck to all - what an amazing entry!!!

Hi Gael, can you tell me whether Group 1 will be inside or outside for this show? Someone told me that Group 1 was not going to be inside anymore at Bulla but thought I'd better check with those in the know :) before believing everything I hear :hug:

Groups 1 and 4 will be inside at the Australia Day International Dog Club shows (Vic) - Saturday and Wednesday.

Don't know where the idea that Group 1 would no longer be inside came from - certainly not this club... LOL

Cheers

Gael

Groups 1 and 4 will be inside at the Australia Day International Dog Club shows (Vic) - Saturday and Wednesday.

Don't know where the idea that Group 1 would no longer be inside came from - certainly not this club... LOL

Cheers

Gael

that's good to hear Gael. Love showing indoors at Bulla :)

Not my decision Pam!!!

I would put everything outside as the weather is predicted to be quite reasonable.

The exhibitors need to lobby the club administration - not just this club. It seems to be

the accepted thing to put these two groups inside at Bulla. Not for any good reason as far

as I can ascertain....

Gael

Why is Group 4 being put inside, why on earth would you put houlds inside in you don't have to?? Iv'e entered on Wednesday but I think I'll give it a miss.

Pam

I have no issue with Group 1 being inside at Bulla ... I too love showing indoors there and find the area and facilities superb. I do think it weird that hounds would be inside too though as indoors is certainly nowhere near as roomy as the KCC Park shed. Bit of a strange decision considering the weather forecast and the lovely outdoor areas at Bulla :o

SATURDAY

Group 7

Many thanks to Capanash for the results.

BIG - Keeshond, (Rogers)

RUBIG - Std Poodle, (Turnley)

Baby - Keeshond, (Mewett)

Minor - Frenchie, (?)

Puppy - Dally, (Brenda)

Jnr - Dally, (Boyle)

Inter - Dane, (Darkat)

Aust - Dane, (Darkat)

Open - BIG