Brisbane Woofstock Dolers Meet

Keira&Phoenix

ok, heres the vid of our famous Golden Girl, with Tessa and Biscuit the greyhound (cant remember the dolers name :) oops) and sorry the border collie from DOL too (sorry again cant remember name :laugh: ) the lab "mans best friend" was the talent winner and the last border i dont know who it is but i loved watching it perform :thumbsup:

I have made the vid unlisted so you have to have the url to watch, hope its ok with everyone :thumbsup:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just watching the video and my crazy two went racing out the front thinking there was a dog barking.

I have a feeling the naughty Sharpei peeing in the water bowl may have been Vegas as the rest of us had on bright green t-shirts.

I did take a couple of photos:

Peiradise display - unfortunately not a lot of displays on the day

eb26fa86.jpg

Winner of Fashions on the Field

071210de.jpg

Cassies outfit for Fashions on the Field

e7a513c5.jpg

Winner of Next K9 top model

f7aa4861.jpg

Cassie outfit for Next K9 top mode

a3921071.jpg

Cute Visitors

86fbde9c.jpg

3b57e97b.jpg

Edited by daisygirl

ok, heres the vid of our famous Golden Girl, with Tessa and Biscuit the greyhound (cant remember the dolers name :cheer: oops) and sorry the border collie from DOL too (sorry again cant remember name :birthday: ) the lab "mans best friend" was the talent winner and the last border i dont know who it is but i loved watching it perform :thumbsup:

I have made the vid unlisted so you have to have the url to watch, hope its ok with everyone :party:

Thank you dandybrush, for taping the talent quest, and showing it. It was great to watch - Tessa is a clever little girl, and Biscuit blew me away! I have never seen a greyhound doing tricks/obedience etc. He was gorgeous, and so devoted to his owner.

There are my three in the photo you took Daisygirl in the Fashions on the Field...they look hot and have their 'We really can't be bothered doing this stuff' faces on :thumbsup:

Mac peed on the announcer's tent pole on the way out just to prove the point and to show how common he really is.

I liked Cassie and her owner and the Peiradise display...neat dogs!

sorry we didn't wait for you! We decided to get there for 9am so parking wasn't an issue and we only stuck around for an hour or so- it was so hot. Scarlett had a ball, she met lots of friendly dogs and people (why people are shocked when she see a well behaved bully is beyond me). Maybe next time!

• 4 months later...

...Well I missed the Brisbane one but....

Woofstock is a non-stop party coming to Ipswich on Sunday 16th October 2011 at Limestone Park from 9am till 4pm

!!!!!!! I am hoping to go to that one! :D

• 2 weeks later...