Puppy Puzzle Seminar

RallyValley

So jealous, wish I could go!

No chance Pat will be visiting WA? ;)

PAT HASTINGS PUPPY PUZZLE PRESENTATION

Hosted by the Yass District Kennel and Training Club Inc

"Puppy Puzzle: The Hastings Approach to Evaluating the Structural Quality of Puppies," this presentation has information to benefit everyone working with dogs and every puppy out of a conscientious breeding program. The single most important decision we can make for our puppies is to determine whether each puppy is structurally sound enough to do what we will ask of it in its lifetime. Whether the hope is for the show ring and whelping box or obedience, agility, field trials or flyball, we owe it to our dogs to know in which lifestyle each may best flourish.

Seminar includes the Puppy Puzzle Presentation, plus an extended question-and-answer session on any and all issues related to raising, teaching, conditioning, and caring for show dogs.

Pat has been involved in the dog world since 1959. She began her career as an owner-handler, moved into breeding, then teamed up with her husband in professional handling.

She is currently an AKC judge of the Herding, Non-Sporting Groups and Working Groups; Junior Showmanship; and Best in Show. She has articles published in a wide variety of dog magazines.

Wednesday 4th May 2011 6.30pm

St Clements Church Hall, Church Street, Yass

$55.00 per head including Hot Supper

Tickets available from

Coleen Stirton - Ph 02 6226 4524

Email : [email protected]

or Yass District Kennel & Training Club,

PO Box 129 Yass, NSW 2582.

There seems to be 2 point of contacts for the Melb seminar.

Pat Hatings sent me the email to one person, then later on someone on onshow was arranging it.

The later was working with the former, anyway here is the email address [email protected]

I have not seen full details etc, was told that they would be out soon, but that was back in the first week in Jan!

All I know is May 7, full day at Bulla.

From ozshow

MELBOURNE IS ALL BOOKED OUT

Hi all

Melbourne seminar - It will be $65 a ticket and that includes a light lunch and we run from 9-5 at Bulla.

For those who have already booked (and anyone else interested) please send your cheques made payable to the Rarer Gundog spaniel Club of Victoria PO Box 434 Romsey 3434 and which day you would prefer Any enquiries to [email protected] Pauline

Rarer Gundog Spaniel Club is pleased to Welcome

Pat Hastings to Melbourne

Two one day seminars featuring Puppy Puzzle Plus

May 7th and 8th 2011

9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Bulla Exhibition Center

Cost is $65.00 for the one day seminar including a light lunch.

Contact Pauline at [email protected] for reservations and payment or Daphne at [email protected] phone 0488766338 for questions.

Pat has been involved in the dog world since 1959. She began her career as an owner-handler, moved into breeding, then teamed up with her husband in professional handling.

She is currently an AKC judge of the Herding, Non-Sporting Groups and Working Groups; Junior Showmanship; and Best in Show. She has articles published in a wide variety of dog magazines.

This new full-day seminar includes the Puppy Puzzle Presentation, plus an extended question-and-answer session on any and all issues related to raising, teaching, conditioning, and caring for show dogs.

Based on Pat Hastings' acclaimed video,

"Puppy Puzzle: The Hastings Approach to Evaluating the Structural Quality of Puppies," this presentation has information to benefit everyone working with dogs and every puppy out of a conscientious breeding program. The single most important decision we can make for our puppies is to determine whether each puppy is structurally sound enough to do what we will ask of it in its lifetime. Whether the hope is for the show ring and whelping box or obedience, agility, field trials or flyball, we owe it to our dogs to know in which lifestyle each may best flourish.

For more information on Pat please see her website www.dogfolk.com

Edited by SwaY

This is now all booked out according to Ozshow...

From ozshow
Hi all

Melbourne seminar - It will be $65 a ticket and that includes a light lunch and we run from 9-5 at Bulla.

For those who have already booked (and anyone else interested) please send your cheques made payable to the Rarer Gundog spaniel Club of Victoria PO Box 434 Romsey 3434 and which day you would prefer Any enquiries to [email protected] Pauline

Rarer Gundog Spaniel Club is pleased to Welcome

Pat Hastings to Melbourne

Two one day seminars featuring Puppy Puzzle Plus

May 7th and 8th 2011

9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Bulla Exhibition Center

Cost is $65.00 for the one day seminar including a light lunch.

Contact Pauline at [email protected] for reservations and payment or Daphne at [email protected] phone 0488766338 for questions.

This new full-day seminar includes the Puppy Puzzle Presentation, plus an extended question-and-answer session on any and all issues related to raising, teaching, conditioning, and caring for show dogs.

Based on Pat Hastings' acclaimed video,

For more information on Pat please see her website www.dogfolk.com

I am glad to say I booked my spot as well - can't wait :).

Great! It's my birthday that day, you should come out to dinner with us after the seminar??

we going out for dinner? should I come down for the whole weekend?

You obviously do not remember our conversations? :)

Seminar, Dinner, you stay at Daughters house Sat night.