Australia's Got Talent Want Me!

Australia's Got Talent are hassling me to go on their show, but only gave me a weeks notice so I have declined it.

What I need is some help with making up a dog act. Last time I was on the show they said it was just a string of dog tricks, so I need something a bit more professional. But don't really have many ideas. Moses knows heaps of tricks. But don't know which ones to choose or how to string them together.

They are still desperate for a dog act as they don't have any. If you are interested contact them. They are not after a doggy dancing routine as it has been done before.

If you do a search on youtube for Moses Nova Scotia - it should bring up all his videos and what tricks he can do.

He can do all the simple tricks, plus taking someone's sock off and bringing it to me, me sneezing and him running up to someone and pulling a towel out of their pocket, jumping off my stomach and over my head, opening and closing doors and drawers etc.

What about him spelling a word like DOG from a whole lot of wooden letters? The dog searches through a pile of wooden letters and finds the right ones which have been scent marked by yourself or have been marked with a scent. Pile of letters spread on the floor and dog finds the right letters. Or someone from audience can scent the desired letters for you and dog finds them.

You could set up like the zoos do with their live animal displays, have some patter mapped out but within that talk you have key words and visual cues (movement of the hands, legs or head) the dog would take the signals from you to do tricks while you're talking. Depending on what your dog does you could make quite a humourous routine I reckon!

Edited by Jigsaw