" Mack " ~ Aka The Old Boy From Renbury~ Rip 19/10/11

julzjc

He sure is a special looking boy. Thankyou for opening your heart and home to him. I am sorry to hear you may not have him in your life for long, but it sure sounds like he knows he is in a great place. I can just picture him tomorrow, with his head out the window enjoying the ride in the car.

:laugh:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

P2220141.jpg

P2220139.jpg

P2220138.jpg

Mack_having_a_rest.jpg ~ How happy and content does he look here! He looks like a different dog already.

ps Sorry for keeping The Mack fanclub waiting for photos :), please don't :laugh: me :(

Edited by julzjc

Gorgeous boy!!!

The sad pleading look has left his eyes already!! Never to be sad again.

Enjoy the time you have with him Cathya because I sure know he will!! :laugh:

He came to you for a reason and now he is safe, warm, loved and cherished the way he should be.

I saw this guy as we were picking up some of the other dogs and I remember thinking there and then that nobody would rescue him, and what an awful time he would have, and how devastated he looked. He had those eyes that could pierce your soul and, when you looked into them, you barely noticed that he was in such poor condition. Such a beautiful guy. So I was pretty ecstatic to hear he had been rescued. Big thumbs up to you all. :laugh:

What a heart warming story!

Do I see the fur growing back already?! :laugh:

My 14y.o. boy has been living with bone cancer for near three years now and is still happy as Larry, albeit rather slow off the mark nowadays.

So there may be still plenty of good times to come for Mack!

Extra brownie points for a great rescue! :)

What a heart warming story!

Do I see the fur growing back already?! :laugh:

My 14y.o. boy has been living with bone cancer for near three years now and is still happy as Larry, albeit rather slow off the mark nowadays.

So there may be still plenty of good times to come for Mack!

Extra brownie points for a great rescue! :)

Thanks for telling me that Stefie, about your boy, it gives me hope that Mack and I will have more good times together and that he will not necessarily be suffering as much as I expected. Hearing that sort of news yesterday sent me into a bit of a 'tail' spin because he had been doing amazingly well on all other fronts and the thought of losing him to something so awful was indescribable. But knowing about your dog certainly eases my panic!

Yes, he definitely has lots of new fur growth and it is quite fluffy and a really shiny black.

That poor poor dog.......... I couldnt stop thinking about him when he was impounded. Good on you for taking him, I am sorry about his vet report but pleased he has you in his final days. He's probably never known such love and care :laugh:

Am sending Julz some more photos of Mack so hopefully she can put them up for me! No matter how I try this upload/download photo thing just doesn't agree with me!

In the photos you will see some of Mack's new doggy family, he and his new best mate Wally (going on a drive and hanging out in the back yard), Mack standing at the top of the back steps deciding if it's worth the effort to go down them and I'm sure I put in at least one of him with his head on my leg which he does all the time now. Did I tell you all how much I love him!?!??!

Did I tell you all how much I love him!?!??!

You might have, a tiny bit - we'll never get tired of that :thumbsup:

You make my old heart sing with joy.... Thank you

I am another one waiting for pics, pretty please :thumbsup:

Edited by HonBun

What a gorgeous gorgeous boy! The whole pack look lovely too - what I can see of them. He does look like he has much more zest and life in him, wishing you as much time together, he looks SO much happier already! Massive good karma coming your way!

Guest Clover

What a gorgeous pack :cheer:. Seeing Macks photo on Renburys website haunted me. It is so good to see him in a loving caring home for his remaining time. Heres to many lovely day together.

Great photo's!!

Mack is just divine. He looks so happy. I think he knows he is finally home where he never has to be scared ever again!

He also looks like he has slipped into his new pack well. What a gorgeous man. :cheer: