Vicsta81 Needs Some Help

Steve

O.K. Im not sure if we are going to pull all of this off but at this point we are giving it a go and at least will be able to help a little. I have approval to do this out loud.

vicsta81 has fallen on some really hard times since the death of her Mum Michelle Connell [dogz Norskgra]

We need foster carers for adult , male and female and puppy Norwegian Elkhounds NOW.

We need donations - even really small ones to help us to help this girl who is in a pretty bad way.

Pacers also has a new Ebay store http://stores.ebay.com.au/MDBA-Pacers-Anim...-Charity?_rdc=1

and any minute we will put up a Mothers day raffle

Any one who can help in any way or who can offer a foster home in Adelaide would be very much appreciated but there is no time to spare.

Donations to BANK Account 062600 account number 10488688 account name MDBA Pacers - all donations over $2 are tax deductible.

Contact [email protected] or 0269276707

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It may be a last resort for you, but if someone could get the Elks to me in Warrnambool I will gladly foster whoever is in need - pups or adults.

I would drive to Adelaide to collect but that is just not possible for me ATM.

It may be a last resort for you, but if someone could get the Elks to me in Warrnambool I will gladly foster whoever is in need - pups or adults.

Nice offer, Jerojath.

How much would it cost to transport the dogs, Steve? Or is the distance out of the question?

Wow!

Could you shoot me an email please - there are a lot of them.

Ok, I can take a couple of pups. I know Vic's males won't get along with mine so I can't do them. Vic, I have onlt met Kari of your girls, so not sure what the other girls are like? Perhaps mum and pups if the girls will be ok with mine?

Can anyone loan me a crate LOL.

Ok, I can take a couple of pups. I know Vic's males won't get along with mine so I can't do them. Vic, I have onlt met Kari of your girls, so not sure what the other girls are like? Perhaps mum and pups if the girls will be ok with mine?

Can anyone loan me a crate LOL.

I have a litter due and the pregnant 1 is a cranky cow so I can't help take a dog but I have a couple of wire crates in the shed Ker if you need to borrow them. Or same offer if the dogs go to someone else. I am about 40 mins North of the city.

ETA: Send me a PM if the crates are needed. They are BC size so should suit an elkie. The bigger 1 could probably manage 2 for short stints.

Edited by piper

Thank you so much Julie for getting this rolling, donation done.

today is even more difficult for Vic, it is her Mum Michele's birthday :-((

fifi

edited to change wording

Edited by fifi

Can some of the money dontated get the dogs into boarding kennels straight away until a foster can be found ?

I'd be happy to donate a decent amount towards their ongoing board on payday next week.

fifi

Nice offer, Jerojath.

How much would it cost to transport the dogs, Steve? Or is the distance out of the question?

No idea at the moment but for now we are just trying like mad to get anything as an option.

We only really got the green light from Vic to start trying to help a few hours ago and its really going to be timing and a huge job to get a good result in the time fram e we have.

Looks like we only have until Wednesday at the latest to find somewhere for the dogs. there are a lot of them so transport and expenses are going to be quite high.

Can some of the money dontated get the dogs into boarding kennels straight away until a foster can be found ?

I'd be happy to donate a decent amount towards their ongoing board on payday next week.

fifi

We thought of that but because there are so many of them we just dont have the kind of funds that will take - looking at about $3000 a week :laugh:

Angela has offered to transport some from Adelaide to Melbourne if we need it so thats opened up melbourne as an option too.

ker is good to take mum and 5 week old pup. Ill send through some paper work for you to fill out so you are covered by our insurances.Are you good to pick them up?