Petsafe Outdoor Bark Control

kylienmatt

Does anyone have any info or feedback on the petsafe outdoor bark control? (looks like a bird feeder). we have just moved into a nice "quiet" area & my 2 dogs are barking at anything and everything that goes past! havent had any complaints yet but want to solve problem before i do. There are also little dogs across the road that bark which starts my 2 off. unfortunately my dogs are louder! any feedback would be great thanks

Does anyone have any info or feedback on the petsafe outdoor bark control? (looks like a bird feeder). we have just moved into a nice "quiet" area & my 2 dogs are barking at anything and everything that goes past! havent had any complaints yet but want to solve problem before i do. There are also little dogs across the road that bark which starts my 2 off. unfortunately my dogs are louder! any feedback would be great thanks

We have one, works well for some of our dogs, but I have one girl who stands and barks at it when it is turned on LOL

Cheers Kate

Give the dogs a few weeks to settle in. We're 3 weeks post move, and ours are starting to settle in. They have almost stopped barking at the ducks in the creek, and didn't even look even growl at teh Lorikeets yesterday. Over time, the new noises and sights are becoming less threatening.