Morwell/traralgon

Missymoo

Can't remember the rest. But my boy Isaak got his first points with a 9 pt challenge and runner up of breed. He doesn't get shown much, so I am really really pleased with todays result.

Congrats Gayle. What other Aussie's were there?

Chris Webbs girl Piper, who won BOB. A Dykinta dog, a blue merle. A Jadziah black tri dog. A black tri bitch owned by Les Mathieson but shown by someone else. An Owjedoo bitch, a Tayona bitch, can't think of the other one (I think it was a black tri dog), I gave my catalogue to Chris to keep. There were 4 dogs and 4 bitches. None went any further.

Great news for Chris, fantastic :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group 2

BIG - Cairn Terrier

RUBIG - Westie

Baby - Airedale

Minor - Welsh - went on to Minor in Show

Puppy - Stafford - went on to Puppy in Show

Junior - Foxy Smooth

Inter - JRT

Aus Bred - Cairn Terrier - I think this went Aus Bred in Show

Open - BIG

Edited by weisnjac

Group 1:

BIG: Bichon (Same as yesterday)

RUBIG: Crested male (Mohawk)

Baby: Crested as well (Mine :thumbsup: )

Minor: Maltese (Hoeksema)

Puppy: Lowchen (Rondaglen)

Junior: Griffon (I think)

Intermediate or Aus Bred: Dunno for Intermediate, didn't see, Havanese was Aus Bred

Open: BIG (RUBIG Was also Open as well)

Edited: Havanese was Aus Bred, not Intermediate

Edited by Tambaqui

Group 5

BIG Border Colllie

RUIG Belgian Shepherd

Baby in group GSD

Intermediate in group Sheltie

Can't remember the rest. But my boy Isaak got his first points with a 9 pt challenge and runner up of breed. He doesn't get shown much, so I am really really pleased with todays result.

Which baby gayle?

Well done on your results

Was a lovely weekend of showing.

The oval was a nice lush green, weather was good, Saturday a bit warnm thought Sunday overcast and started to rain

before gen Specials but wasn't heavy.

Very generous with the cash for class in groups.

I heard next year they are moving to a different oval not sure why?

BB

Someone told me they don't like the state the oval is left in after dog shows......rubbish, dog shit and hair all over the place. Not sure how true it is. Next year it will be at Gaskin Park in Churchill.

The only thing I don't like about the Morwell ground is that there are only two or three entrance points to the actual oval and none at the back. So it was a fair hike to the nearest gate to get onto the oval.

Was a lovely weekend of showing.

The oval was a nice lush green, weather was good, Saturday a bit warnm thought Sunday overcast and started to rain

before gen Specials but wasn't heavy.

Very generous with the cash for class in groups.

I heard next year they are moving to a different oval not sure why?

BB

I agree with the generosity of the cash for Class in Group! I was gobsmacked when I opened both envelopes to see how much was in it! Very much appreciated of the club!

The ground was PERFECT! Much better than 2 years ago when I shown there for the first time.

Someone told me they don't like the state the oval is left in after dog shows......rubbish, dog shit and hair all over the place. Not sure how true it is. Next year it will be at Gaskin Park in Churchill.

The only thing I don't like about the Morwell ground is that there are only two or three entrance points to the actual oval and none at the back. So it was a fair hike to the nearest gate to get onto the oval.

Bit sadden to hear of the relocation! We had puppy pens and used chalk, but when we packed up the area we were set up was spotless and left the way it was when we first got there.

I agree about the gate entry, we had a strategy, and we took all the stuff and dumped them at the fence and once we got them all there, we then took all the stuff to the car and packed it up! Fair hike yes, but good work out! Helps me keep fit! :laugh:

Hopefully the ground at Churchill will be just as good as Morwell, but will give another entry next year!! :thumbsup: Well done to the club for two days of fantastic shows!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to 'Helen Sheedy' for donating the Best Of Breed Rosette for Dobermanns on Sunday at the Morwell / Traralgon show. Our 14 mth old boy - Roc (Bisart Geerocker) - won CC Dog, BOB & Junior In Group. Its lovely to have a nice win with a young kid but its even nicer to have an extra momento to remember it by.

Roc has been out of the ring since May / Minor Class due to multiple surgeries and his first show back he won RCC, RUBOB & JIG - then two weeks later above. Think we might have some fun with this young kid.

Thank you again.