6593038937_e735368899.jpg

Proud as punch again.

6593041229_590cefd605.jpg

Back at home.

6593121055_4281ea4b04.jpg

6593121063_8570081982.jpg

I love this pic. Look at their smiles.

6593178167_a323c82b6a.jpg

Jack and Ellie both know our visit is nearly over. Look at his little face. And Ellies. :(

6593121081_12a8e7e595.jpg

Putting on a brave face. Ellie was very gentle taking the chicken necks from him and was not at all protective of them. She wasn't at all fussed. I think she was just happy to have some company.

6593121103_96b5d5969d.jpg

This pic makes me sad too. Jack knows we are going soon. :(

6593142491_31a28529e5.jpg

6593142479_e90624d37f.jpg

6593142477_a49faab588.jpg

Edited by k9angel

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some great pics there, showing how sweet she is. The last one just so sad, her tied up on a concrete path again. :(

I know. I felt awful having to put that rope back on her. It's heartbreaking. I think that's part of the reason Jack got so upset too. He asked me why she lives like that. :(

It was unusual for M not to be home today, as she is usually there.

I knew though that if she had of come home and saw Ellie missing, she would of saw her Xmas pressies there and also my car out the front, so would of known she was safe.

I took the harness with me (your one T) as I was going to leave it with M, but didn't leave it there with her not being home.

Jack is a very special little soul - and I think dogs can sense that in him and they behave accordingly.

Have you noticed that Ellie is a bit like a larger version of Jasmine? Maybe Jack noticed... and that's why he didn't want to leave Ellie behind?

dogmad - is there any way that the Homebush vet could call the vet clinic that noticed Ellie's previous vaccination reaction and find out what it was - and possibly try a different formula/brand C3 vaccination instead? Ellie is a big healthy girl, and could quite possibly be just fine with a C3 vaccination of a brand known for little or no side effects. Then again, a titre test may show that she only needs a Parvac shot anyways...

Fingers crossed that Ellie has found herself a great forever family of her very own...

T.

Thanks so much Rachel!! What gorgeous pics, she looks so happy, Jack has made her day I can see that!

I will be able to tell the potential owners about Jack's visit today, they want a dog that is good with people and Elly is just blossoming with all the love being shown to her.

I have also said to them that you don't always have to kennel a dog when you go away (they only go once a year) which is their concern about the vacc. I suggested homesitters, a home feeder etc etc.

Ellie apparently went into anaphylactic shock through the previous vaccination according to the vet's history that T took with her to the Homebush vet so you wouldn't risk it.

Anyhow, fingers are crossed that tomorrow's meeting goes well ...

I'll be taking Ellie for a Parvac on Sat to another fairly local vet to Merrylands that has it.

I always pop in this thread since I first saw it hoping this gorgeous girl has found a home.

This time it brought me to tears :cry: I just feel so sorry for the way she is living. If I was in NSW I would take her in an instant even just to foster her or anything.

:crossfingers: These people meeting her fall in love with her like you all have and she will finally have a home she will love :)

And well done to all of you that have helped her :clap: I'm sure she loves you all just for taking the time to help her out and taking her for those walks so she isn't tyed up all the time.

Just a bit about the home on offer - it's a family with teenagers, dog would be walked twice daily for half an hour both times, inside with the family, mum's home most of the time and wants a gardening companion etc. Sleeps inside at night but if they should have to go out, the block is huge and there is a kennel etc for shelter, sounds gorgeous and any dog will be lucky to be rehomed there ... I have everything crossed that this will work out. They are not concerned if Ellie is good with other animals - they don't have any and don't want to go to dog parks. I have the photos of her with Juice's dog to show them, praying for a miracle!

Good luck today, i would show them the pics with Jack, as it shows her relaxed, which sometimes at the start she isn't ,she is just keen to get off the rope :(

I have to work today and tommorrow or would come with you.

Fingers crossed it all goes ok.

Fingers crossed for this beautiful girl that this is her forever family.

It would be a wonderful way for Ellie to begin a new year, with a brand new life. I have everything crossed that these guys are her forever family