Urgent Help For Female Gsd X - Needs A New Home/foster Care

YAY!! A new home for the new year!!

*does happy dance all around the room*

Awesome effort from some very special people (especially dogmad and k9angel) - you all deserve a medal, or at least some public recognition for the countless hours you always put in for dogs in need like Ellie.

My part was so tiny - all I did was take her to the vet once and then walk her for about 30 mins... you guys completely rock!

T.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG this just melts my heart. Having a little cry. Thank you so much for all that you have done. I just hope she can experience a great life off the rope full time. I hope that this is her forever home or if not at least she is off that horrible rope.

Please let me know where I can send a donation. It is unfortunately all I can do at the moment as I can't foster myself but this story just touched my heart. Please keep us updated with how she gets on with the family. When does she go to the foster home? Or did I read it and not register it as I'm just too excited for this girl right now. I hope this new year will bring her a new beginning that she totally deserves.

You are all amazing with the time and dedication you have spent trying to help out this girl. It can't be easy but thank goodness their are some people out there who have restored some of my faith in human kind. I can see that your Jack is definately going to be one of these people.

Edited by lilmisssascha83

OMG this just melts my heart. Having a little cry. Thank you so much for all that you have done. I just hope she can experience a great life off the rope full time. I hope that this is her forever home or if not at least she is off that horrible rope.

Please let me know where I can send a donation. It is unfortunately all I can do at the moment as I can't foster myself but this story just touched my heart. Please keep us updated with how she gets on with the family. When does she go to the foster home? Or did I read it and not register it as I'm just too excited for this girl right now. I hope this new year will bring her a new beginning that she totally deserves.

You are all amazing with the time and dedication you have spent trying to help out this girl. It can't be easy but thank goodness their are some people out there who have restored some of my faith in human kind. I can see that your Jack is definately going to be one of these people.

Thank you so much everyone. lilmissascha83 - if you'd like to donate, please donate to PAWS (www.paws.com.au). The wonderful Denise of PAWS gave me her space in the newspaper a few weeks ago for Ellie (I didn't get any replies unfortunately) and has also allocated a space on the PAWS Private Adoptions site for Ellie's profile which is where this enquiry came from.

I'd also like to thank my rescue colleagues in Canberra who have been circulating Ellie's profile and trying to help. As a result of that, I think I've found a great potential home for the Husky cross that Juice has been trying to help under Non Urgent Adoptions.

I'll be taking Ellie to the vet in the morning before I drive back to the north shore to Ellie's foster home where I'll stay to help her settle in a little and hopefully get a nice photo update for all her fans!

Edited by dogmad

This is great news.....thank you to all who helped find this girl a new home.

I have read this thread every day in the hope she had found a new home.

I have to ask.....what part of the north shore is she headed to....?????

i am hoping she may be a neighbour.

Got Ellie to the vet this morning and then on to her new home. I stayed for a while to settle her in.

I've got some photos - once she'd greeted everyone she was off and running round the garden, revelling in her new found freedom and space - she even stuck her nose in the kennel, not that she'll ever need it! She then had a look around inside and found her bed, stuck her nose. She sat and posed for some snaps which I will post when they arrive - they've been taken with a far better camera than mine!

Anyhow, suffice to say I think Ellie's going to love her new home in every way! :thumbsup:

Got Ellie to the vet this morning and then on to her new home. I stayed for a while to settle her in.

I've got some photos - once she'd greeted everyone she was off and running round the garden, revelling in her new found freedom and space - she even stuck her nose in the kennel, not that she'll ever need it! She then had a look around inside and found her bed, stuck her nose. She sat and posed for some snaps which I will post when they arrive - they've been taken with a far better camera than mine!

Anyhow, suffice to say I think Ellie's going to love her new home in every way! :thumbsup:

Yay I'm so excited and I can't wait to see the pics. I've given a donation to the paws website you mentioned. Hopefully it can help a little bit.

Thank you for all your hard work. Its great that she was so happy to be in the garden. Hope to see pics shortly :-)

She then had a look around inside and found her bed, stuck her nose. She sat and posed for some snaps

Awww! That is so lovely! Talk about moving in to her new home, with grace and style. :)

Good on you for being there for her.