Litters Due In February 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for me - still haven't felt any pups moving yet :(. C'mon kiddies - I wanna know you're movin around in there! LOL!

I'm not sure about what others have experienced, but i find my puppies seem to be active later at night and i just place my hands lightly on Ellie's tummy and get whacked all over the shop!

Lovely babies Hawkesdale!! Congratulations!! But may your beginning of the Feb litters NOT be the trend for size ;)

GL - I could feel her last pups all the time, but it's soo long ago now I can't remember when it started. Mind you - missy K is not quite 7 weeks yet, so I may just be impatient ;)

Willows puppies started jumping around at around 7 weeks. Now getting close to eight weeks I can hear very faintly a couple of heartbeats with the stethescope going tic tic tic. Today all the eating ground to a complete holt. After 7 weeks of eating very well she has decided to be fussy and eat only a little. She was a little chucky last night (I am sure it was due to her size). We will start taking her temp twice a day today as it is officially day 54 and wait to see is she has them on day 60 like she did previously.

Ellie had 4 boys and 4 girls by c-section this morning. All doing really well :thumbsup: . I really was of two minds about having an elective caesar, but they are all well over average golden sized pups so glad we did!!

Congratulations!!! :champagne::cheer: Good to hear everyone is ok. Nice even litter! :grouphug: