The 365 Project

MavericksMission

For those who are interested in participating in the 365 project in 2012.

Pretty simple - just take one photo a day for 365 days & upload them.

Feel free to post a link to your Flickr(or other) album link, or just post in here.

:D

Participants

MavericksMission - Flickr Set

DogSportObsessed - Flickr Set

Misteri - Flickr Set

Newfsie - Webshots Set

RallyValley - Flickr Set

Helen - Flickr Set

StarLapyz - Flickr Set

Lovemesideways - Flickr Set

Beth.

Edited by MavericksMission

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I piked out of the 52 week project this year due to being sick etc so Im not sure I would attempt 365, I did it in 2010 and it is certainly a challenge!

MM, I noticed you don't have Hector in your Siggy any more?

I piked out of the 52 week project this year due to being sick etc so Im not sure I would attempt 365, I did it in 2010 and it is certainly a challenge!

MM, I noticed you don't have Hector in your Siggy any more?

Hector is living with my friend now on their 20 acre property. Unfortunately he just wasn't cut out for suburban life. Even though I put in twice daily walks, loads of training and stimulation it just wasn't enough for the working breed in him.

He gets to run & run and is so so happy out there with all the space.

Does break my heart & I think of him daily, but he is just so happy out there. :(

Edited by MavericksMission

I made it to day 3 last year, but will try again :rofl: It is even harder this year, 366 days. Is anyone else in the flickr group or thinking of joining? http://www.flickr.com/groups/project_365/ - ETA my set URL, hopefully doesnt show with photos this time

so here is day one, taken this morning, also for the 52 weeks handover photo to the next dog

6609240379_e4da02a3ea_z.jpg

My set URL

Edited by helen

If it is OK, I would like to attempt this.....I have had a similar idea to do it for myself anyway. I am planning on taking a weekly picture of our Rural view, it is something I have always wanted to do, it might fit in. I so wish I had a puppy, that would have been perfect for this

Presently I have an account with webshots......I might change to flicker for this, but I will get started with webshots. I have set-up an album for this 366days of 2012

http://community.webshots.com/user/newfs4ever is my webshots account

Here is my first shot, taken today at sunset of our ghost gum

2342088610048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

Edited by newfsie