The 365 Project

MavericksMission

How do you guys get the Flicker link? I have been in it, have my two pics in it BUT............. :laugh:

Once you click on the photo you want...

-select "share"

-select "grab the HTML/BBCode"

-select the size you want + check "BBCode"

-copy/paste into the reply box on here. :)

That's what I do :)

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh you guys, I so wish I had some ability. Maverick OMG what is that? the photo is AMAZING. You need a special camera for that sort of shot?

I'd love to join you all but I am so hopeless. A friend tried to show me how my camera works abut the language was so different and I could;t follow it all. I have a really good camera for a beginner...the Nikon 8800, its a few years old but I don't understand how to use it. It all seems so complicated.

Photography is something I'd like to get into, always have done, but I just find my attention span is too short to understand aperture etc and its all confusing. But I shall enjoy your thread. I have so enjoyed all the photos here...the boats, the sunrise, the gorgeous kelpie!!! WOW!

Hi Sky, feel free to join in, the idea is to have fun and you might just improve you photography by doing it :)

Oh - i'm going to try again this year!! I'm overseas at the moment, so only have a min of internet left... but will be back soon!! So count me in :D

Great, will be looking forward to you returning. Have you changed your name on the forum?

ETA Hi, I have started a challenge thread for January http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/232000-january-2012-photo-challenge/ - some of us from the 52 weeks of dogs 2011 wanted to get challenges up and running again, so we are using shutter sisters one word project, so might give you some inspiration for the project 365 too

Edited by helen

Mavericks Mission, love that day 2 shot, I didn't know what it was until you said but it sure looks great, and the cat looks so cute cuddling her teddy

Starlapyz - Great shot, glad you didn't forget :)

Huga - Go on, join us for a 2nd year, we need someone dedicated to keep us going :)

Newfsie - beautiful photo, is that from your garden?

Day 3 - It was back to work today, so this is taken on my way to work. There is the most beautiful flame tree I pass that is starting to loose its' flowers.

It only took 3 days before I resorted to using the mobile phone.

6626757807_93b18402c1.jpg

I took a sunset photo as well! This is a satellite dish at the ANU Observatory on Mount Stromlo. Unfortunately I didn't realise that the boom gate on the road would be closed at 6pm, so I had to walk about a kilometre uphill to get to the Observatory. My intended destination was the peak of the mountain, but I was running out of time before sunset!

6627491575_bd59f763ef.jpg

Day 003 - 03/01/12 by misteri82, on Flickr