Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My babies at 4 weeks of age

Ruby girl , Ruby boy , Black and Tan Boy, Black and Tan boy

Beautiful babies!

Do you breed tri cavs? If not can you recommend anyone.

If you have seen my post in General forum my sister in law is currently having a very unpleasant experience with a breeder where she had put a deposit down on tri female puppy and at the 6 week health check the vet detected a 2/6 heart murmur. The breeder wanted full payment for the puppy a few days after this so they asked if they could wait until the puppy's next vet check scheduled for just before 8 weeks before they made the final payment. She did not agree. So as they did not want to take the puppy without this clearance they asked for their deposit back in which she refused. .

My babies at 4 weeks of age

Ruby girl , Ruby boy , Black and Tan Boy, Black and Tan boy

Beautiful babies!

Do you breed tri cavs? If not can you recommend anyone.

If you have seen my post in General forum my sister in law is currently having a very unpleasant experience with a breeder where she had put a deposit down on tri female puppy and at the 6 week health check the vet detected a 2/6 heart murmur. The breeder wanted full payment for the puppy a few days after this so they asked if they could wait until the puppy's next vet check scheduled for just before 8 weeks before they made the final payment. She did not agree. So as they did not want to take the puppy without this clearance they asked for their deposit back in which she refused. .

I hadnt seen your post in General will go read it in a tic :)

I do breed all 4 colours

have a litter Hopefully <fingers crossed> due in June of Blenheims and Tricolours :)