Free Microchipping From Penrith Council

Guest muttrus

wollongong do it from time to time at jj kelly park but I think its also a way of plugging the RSPCA .

I know theres people who can come to your house and do it cheap too if say you had afew to do or a litter.My vet charges me $10 so its very reasonable considering its normally $40 .

but I guess since I fill in the paperwork its a fair deal :D

Thank you for putting this on, you bat me to it. we will microchip anyone who shows up. the vet will talk to you about your animals and give a health check and a behavouralist will talk to you about any problems. please let people know

thanks

Beth

Guest muttrus

I have saved the picture Ill add it to my facebook page while I know our dogs are done it does more good than harm to let others know even if they just pass it on word of mouth is a powerful tool.

Afterall when something is free you know people are more willing to take advantage

Thank you for putting this on, you bat me to it. we will microchip anyone who shows up. the vet will talk to you about your animals and give a health check and a behavouralist will talk to you about any problems. please let people know

thanks

Beth

Beth, do you have to reside in the Penrith Municipality to get your animals chipped for free? Is there a limit to numbers (if you are a rescue group)?

Anne

Guest muttrus

well I posted the flyer and already its getting response's .It would be good PR if vets in areas would do the same an open day with cheap chipping meet the vets etc .

It couldn't hurt to contact your local council and see if they do something along these lines or if they don't or never heard of other councils doing it maybe put in a plug for them to start. :)

obviously it is directed to the people of Penrith, but if you show up with all dogs on lead and all cats in carriers we will chip. There is no limit

I decided not to put ads in the papers as this has never really been successful and the more money i save the more i can run these days. I am hoping to have another one later in the year but that will depend on the success of this one.

I wanted to attached the flyer but it is too large and cannot be reduced

please tell everyone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...