How To Stop Rough Play

Bear&Duke

I just wanted to touch base and say a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped me out with my problem and to give an update. Over the Easter weekend I was able to wean Duke in to going outside full time with Bear during the day and it is all going smoothly. Over the last few weeks we have had a lot of supervised play times with breaking up any rough behavior and also completing consistent training with Bear and he has come leaps and bounds. He listens to us, his barking is significantly less, and he is overall a much more relaxed dog and a pleasure to be around.

Little Duke is growing rapidly and they are both having a ball together playing in the yard and foraging for sticks under the tress. We take them for their daily walks together now instead of separately and they don't bother each other and seem to really enjoy being together. We are working on getting Duke used to being outside as for the past 6 months inside has been his place but he's coming along nicely.

So I'm really happy to report a success story, again thank you for all your help it is much appreciated! :thanks: