Royal Melbourne Judges 2012

lappiemum

via DogsVic website;

“The show committee is very pleased to announce that because of their popularity a few of years back the international judging panel will include Mr Luis Pinto Teixeira (Portugal), Dr Richard Meen (Canada), Dr John Reeve-Newson (Canada) and on this occasion they will be joined by Mr Gerardo Paolucci (Argentina).”

I can't comment about the others, but I will say that Luis Pinto Texiera was outstanding.

He judged my breed - I wasn't entered - and I thought he did a very good job, and was

a complete and utter gentleman.

I have no problem with "good" judges being invited back - they will do different groups.

The other thing that people should always remember, it is very difficult to get judges who

are able to travel "down under" and commit to at least two weeks (with travelling etc).

The organising committee have a mammoth task in contracting international judges - I don't

envy them...

Atleast these judges also generally turn up,there plenty that many clubs have added to the don't bother list as they have a rep for pulling out last minute,some of the Europeans insist on first class travel & the list goes on .

If there doing different groups i see no drama if there doing the same groups then yes that would be an issue

As SwaY said & I agree " I dont see a big deal " :)

I have been under 2 of these Judges & I found them quite pleasent, even though we were not placed in the top3, I may enter our babies & see how they go, dessions dessions