Fern And Willow - New Fosters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls have come through their surgeries just fine - a little subdued still, but they are hungry. They've had a bit of water and a little bit of wet food, and if that stays down just fine, they can have more dinner a bit later. They should be just fine tomorrow... pups are such resilient things... a hysterectomy rarely gets in the way of having a good time, I've found... *grin*

T.

Yep - back to the normal madness this morning... *grin*

The girls are up and at 'em - had breakfast, been out for potty - and are now playing up a storm - regardless of me trying to get them to take it easy...

T.

Well - the girls have now outgrown their cute little collars - so they have new ones. I couldn't get a red one, so Fern is now wearing a lovely purple one, and Willow has another pink one.

These ones are a little wider and heavier than the previous ones.

You should see them strutting around like little princesses right now... we has new bling... too cute!

T.

Fern had another playdate at Katdogs' place yesterday evening... and this time she played zoomies with Stevie... and she was a big hit with Katdogs' hubby's grandson - she thought he was great fun to play with and smooch up to. Rocky the cat was a bit scary, so Fern wasn't interested in her at all. We also think that Fern is in love with Katdogs' hubby - as soon as she saw him she was over to him looking for smooches... and she got them too!

T.

Yes, we established Fern is not interested (scared) of cats and loves little boys and men best. It took a while but she finally worked out not to get between a Kelpie and her job, and that little old dogs aren't always for playing with - go with the dog bowing and trying to play bitey-face, even if she's five times your size! Fern is totally gorgeous.

Fern decided that just before bedtime was the best moment to have a complete and crazy zoomie session... it was too funny for words. She was racing up the hallway, into the bedroom, under the bed, out the other side, then thundering back down the hall and out into the yard, then back down the hall, etc... it went on for about 15 mins! I must say though, she slept like a log afterwards... *grin*

Oh - and she can get onto the couches now too... poor Zeddy isn't safe anywhere now... lol!

T.

Fern's latest trick is to climb up onto the chair I have my camera bags on and try to reach for the pigs ears on the shelf above the table next to it... no-one believes me that this puppy can be naughty...

She also has this really cute habit of sleeping completely stretched out but with her head under the couch...

T.