I Haz A Little Stafford Brag From Tassie!

ellz

Was the featherduster this afternoon, but still couldn't wipe the smile off my face after an absolute ROOSTER of a morning!!

Our friend Jess Cullen piloted Woger (Ellz Forever Now) to a nice 14 point Best of Breed, which led into an even nicer 25 point Best Exhibit In Group and we finished off the day when I took over the lead and my boy took us to a lovely State Bred In Show!

We're over halfway to his title now from 3 challenges and only a handful of shows! :happydance:

IMGP6063.jpg

IMGP6035.jpg

IMGP5855.jpg

He looked soooo good out there! I'm still totally thrilled for you :D

Special cuddles to the gorgeous boy :hug:

Thanks Allerzeit! :)

The cheers and hugs from you and Max were much appreciated!! And congrats on Norty Nova's fringie too! :thumbsup:

Well done, enjoy every moment. Good luck for the rest of your points.

Thanks Jbea! I have no doubt we'll get them eventually...it's just that showing isn't a priority in my life these days. In fact I think I counted up a total of 15 shows in Roger's 2 and a bit years on earth and about 6 of those were in baby puppy! :laugh:

Twas so nice to see youi and the handsome, all grown up 'Woger' with his super fringies :thumbsup:

Was lovely to catch up with you too Tassie! We will be back out again.....sooner or later ;)