Australian Pure Bred Dog Forums - Dogz Online: Euthanasia Of Senior Greyhounds - Australian Pure Bred Dog Forums - Dogz Online

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Old topic!
This topic has had no activity for over 365 days. Due to that, you will not be able to reply. Please create a new topic!

Euthanasia Of Senior Greyhounds

#1 User is offline   gapvic 

• Forum Regular

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Over and over again I read on various online forums that the Greyhound Adoption Program (Vic) will put to sleep any senior dogs that enter our Program. I would like to state, once and for all, that this claim is COMPLETELY UNTRUE and it is sad that there are groups that feel the need to spread such nasty rumours about our Program. We have NEVER, nor would we EVER, either deny entry to a senior dog or put a senior dog to sleep simply because of his or her age.

If anyone would like to discuss this, or any of our other policies, we'd welcome contact from them via email [email protected] or phone 5799 0166.

#2 User is offline   Rebanne 

• Queen of Brantarby
  • State:VIC

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

Gawd all mighty where is this stuff being posted? What a load of you know what. I, personally, know of several seniors adopted through GAP. I think the rescue world is far worse then the show world.

Share this topic:

Old topic!
This topic has had no activity for over 365 days. Due to that, you will not be able to reply. Please create a new topic!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy | Web Site Terms and Conditions