New Puppy Toilet

vandeathwood

Hi All,

I have purchased a Cavalier king Charles puppy and will be receiving it soon,I was wondering if these http://www.oz-pet.net.au/cat_loo.html would be any good as a indoor toilet for my new

puppy? Something the same perhaps a slighty lower wall? Allowing the puppy easy access,

I have people suggest getting a pet loo or similar,but heard they are highly expensive and the grass gets highly smelly and hard to clean etc.

Hi All,

I have purchased a Cavalier king Charles puppy and will be receiving it soon,I was wondering if these http://www.oz-pet.net.au/cat_loo.html would be any good as a indoor toilet for my new

puppy? Something the same perhaps a slighty lower wall? Allowing the puppy easy access,

I have people suggest getting a pet loo or similar,but heard they are highly expensive and the grass gets highly smelly and hard to clean etc.

Ohh exciting!

I remember when I was waiting for my pup I was stressed about the toileting situation :laugh: I'm not sure about that loo though - I would think that my Lucy would try & eat the stuff in there! :laugh:

I ended up putting her in the laundry when we weren't home with the door locked open a tiny bit with fake grass outside in an enclosed area for her to toilet on. She still uses it from time to time (we have a doggy door there now) & I wash it once a fortnight or so. I don't find that it smells much at all.

When we are home though she just asks to go out & whoever is closest opens the door :) Although when she was tiny we were taking her out every 20 mins or so. I had 3 weeks off work at the time so was lucky in that respect to be able to do that.

Make sure you visit the CKCS thread & post lots of pics :D