Bitey Face Game

Lisey

whenever our too play this game it sounds like someone is dying and Gus usually ends up with small battle wounds..... is that a sign that the game has gone too far? when there are little scratches under his neck?..

I wouldn't think so. It doesn't surprise me that there are a few scratches, the way my two play! Lol I think they know when enough is enough. Harley will normally let Bella know when he is over it or they both just go to sleep :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whenever our too play this game it sounds like someone is dying and Gus usually ends up with small battle wounds..... is that a sign that the game has gone too far? when there are little scratches under his neck?..

Not necessarily, every now and then I'll notice a little nick on one of the dogs necks, like a little scab,from playing bitey face etc, I guess they're going to hit every now and then! :laugh: As long as there isn't anything obvious going on, ie: real fights, I wouldn't worry, maybe just keep an eye on them when they're playing to make sure it's all good.