Purebred Rough Coated Jr Needing Home

Hi all,

We have a nine month old purebred rough coated JR needing a home. He is desexed, microchipped, C5 etc etc. He's an active, playful dog and he seems to get along well with other dogs. Not tested with cats. Can be a bit shy at first.

If anyone has a suitable home for him please yell out. There is no adoption fee for the right home. Email [email protected]. He is located in Victoria.

Larissa

Manager, Greyhound Adoption Program

Hey!

Gapvic I already Private Messaged you in this regard, but now I've found this topic, I'm hoping JRT RESCUE and other rescues/fosters may know of a suitable dog.

There is a lady who has posted in General Discussion who is looking for a dog for her autistic son. The boy has decided he wants a JRT. I thought a rescue would be the best bet for this lady since a careful match between dog and owners will be very important. It looks like she will really need the advice of an experienced dog handler to get a suitable dog if the boy is adamant about a wanting a JRT. Perhaps you know of a calmer JRT (is such a thing possible?) or a mixed breed JRT who possesses a suitable temperament?

Anyway, hopefully you guys can help her, the thread is here:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/239960-which-breed/

OK off to hassle JRT RESCUE by PM in case she doesn't see this. XD

Thanks Wobbly. Our boy wouldn't be suitable... I'm not sure a terrier breed would suit an autistic child, as a general rule, and personally thought the suggestion of a staffy sounded great :)