Cloning

Kirislin

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't remember which photos I clone and which one's I don't..

I remembered this one and hunted it down...

_MG_6825.jpg

_MG_6825-a.jpg

I often remove jumps and things from the background in agility photos. Illusion shattered.

Edited by Luke W

Luke do you use content aware fill in PS much?

M&Dm, I mostly use LR but occasionally PS.

I've tried it a little but gave up pretty quickly - I found it wasn't generally as effective as doing it by hand. From memory, it worked ok where is was easy to do by hand anyway. I use a Wacom tablet for my serious photoshop work - and that helps immensely.

I have used the content aware scale on occasion.

PS - when I look at it closely - I can see quite a few tell-tale marks of cloning :( Not my best work. But if you're not looking for it - you probably wouldn't notice.

Edited by Luke W

I find with content aware fill if he back ground is all one colour and your taking out one thing then it works ok, anything other than that can go belly up. I do like he move tool though it pretty cool.

Liquify is super easy, just use it to push stuff in or pull it out. You probably wouldn't really use it all that much with dog images, but I do use it every now and then on people (i.e me :o).

Though I would have a turn editing out agility gear (thanks for inspiring me!) after getting some pics at a show in the weekend. Attached are the results, the one with the Border x is a bit messy on the side, but not too bothered! Pasted from facebook so excuse the quality!

264743_4186279368960_844787939_n.jpg

391311_4186275248857_481801306_n.jpg

post-40408-0-94055900-1344840795_thumb.jpg