Best Exhibit In Show - Fringed Satin Coat

TrinaJ

As above, my cousin made the ones in the pictures. I basically gave her the measurements I needed and she made it. I bought the material and fringing and gave it to her. We had it embroidered by the company that was also doing the merchandise for the national.

If you'd like her details, please let me know. She is in Brisbane.

I looked everywhere for where they were made, but ended up asking my cousin who is a seamstress. She laughed at me, and then realised I was serious! Everyone thought they looked amazing at the national. Really topped off a great weekend :)

Aselie, that's just beautiful, she did a great job.

Well I found somene on eBay called Dishlicker Coats

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Greyhound-Satin-Presentation-Trophy-Coat-Rug-/320767743783?pt=AU_Pet_Supplies&hash=item4aaf3f5727#ht_720wt_922

They are $45 embroidered on one side.

There is also a place in Perth and they are $165+GST+Postage but they are printed on and can include logo, they do greyhound and horse presentation rugs.

Thinking of a gold one with black fringe and black embriodery

Aselie, that's just beautiful, she did a great job.

Well I found somene on eBay called Dishlicker Coats

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Greyhound-Satin-Presentation-Trophy-Coat-Rug-/320767743783?pt=AU_Pet_Supplies&hash=item4aaf3f5727#ht_720wt_922

They are $45 embroidered on one side.

There is also a place in Perth and they are $165+GST+Postage but they are printed on and can include logo, they do greyhound and horse presentation rugs.

Thinking of a gold one with black fringe and black embriodery

trina would you have the details of the perth contact? my hubby was talking about these the other day :) thanks

If you have trouble finding them let me know and I will ask someone to digitize the logo and give it a go if your interested.

eta: What about asking the lady who did the jackets last year.

Edited by Andisa