Do You Let Your Dogs Lick Your Face?

Guest Maeby Fünke

194 members have voted

1. 1. Do you let your dogs lick your face?

• Always
    • Never
    • Sometimes

Guest Labradork

I couldn't help noticing, in the Weird Stuff You Do With Your Dog thread, that some people dislike being licked by their dogs, especially on their legs...

I'm curious to know - how many people let their dogs lick their face? And do you wash your face afterwards?

I do and I don't wash my face. Sometimes I might wipe it with a towel if it's particularly slobby, but mostly I don't mind :o

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I'll let him lick my face once or twice but I'll pull away after that. He rarely face licks though, he prefers my hands because he can smell food on them I think haha!

But cavvy kisses are so cute :love:

:thumbsup: I agree about Cavvy Kisses :heart: :heart:

Guest Labradork

My Lab always gives me ginormous, enthusiastic licks right up and down my face... But Frankenpuggie aka Oscar will only occasionally give me a delicate lick or two with his tiny tongue, usually to say "thanks for dinner". So cute.

eta

But I draw the line at earlobes and nostrils. Eeewww.

Edited by Labradork

Guest Labradork

I try to stop my dogs from licking my face, but occasionally they still sneak one in. That is when I first realised that Tag likes to eat dog sh!t, because he shared some with me when he managed to get a tonguey in :vomit:

Oh you are kidding. That is so gross :laugh:

Edited by Labradork

Mine aren't really face lickers, but if they did occasionally I wouldn't care, long as it wasn't all the time and for too long :laugh:

I would go wash myself after, as I am quite hygienic about things.

Ive seen worse things with humans doing stuff to one another or themselves and not washing themselves afterwards :o

Edited by Jules♥Cavs