Australian Pure Bred Dog Forums - Dogz Online: Dog Friendly Accomodation Werribee Vic. - Australian Pure Bred Dog Forums - Dogz Online

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Old topic!
This topic has had no activity for over 365 days. Due to that, you will not be able to reply. Please create a new topic!

Dog Friendly Accomodation Werribee Vic.

#1 User is offline   Canine Coach 

• Forum Regular
  • State:VIC

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

A couple that owns a well behaved dog I bred, is taking their horses to a week long competition at Werribee Vic.
I looked on General dog Discussion under Dog friendly accomodation, but found nothing in that area
Any suggestions?

#2 User is offline   Pretty Miss Emma 

• Forum Regular
  • State:VIC

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

Check with the caravan park at Werribee South (I think). I'm not sure if they're dog friendly or how dog friendly they are but I know of someone who has stayed there during a dog event. Also there is camping available at the equestrian park, I've been to a dog event there and the dogs were allowed to stay. I assume that is allowed all the time. They have to be on lead in most areas but I think there is a little off lead area (don't quote me on that!!). The next closest I have previously looked in to is at Little River (I think), there was a house I think and I think it was horse friendly also.

Share this topic:

Old topic!
This topic has had no activity for over 365 days. Due to that, you will not be able to reply. Please create a new topic!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy | Web Site Terms and Conditions