A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

Miah has been too good to be true since we got her, but now shes been going crazy doing zoomies and trashing the place eeek laugh.gif Shes now 12 weeks old :)

I had only just cleaned up that room earlier this morning ! Hmm the pic is the right way up on my desktop but it hasn't uploaded on here the right way up. If you click on the little square icon when enlarging it, it shows it the right way up :)

post-11918-0-93411300-1361254815_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You totally jinxed yourself saying she was going to be perfect :laugh:

Hopefully Joey and Renae are old enough and sensible enough not to be influenced by her naughtiness!

LOL i did !!!

or visa versa, they are getting too old for silliness now, but they still have some naughty old habits embarrass.gif

:laugh:

Healthy, happy puppy.

Now teach her to tidy up and it will all be good again. :)

Yeah wouldn't that be good if i could teach her that, will work on it ! laugh.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Aussie3, They say Tri's colour Cavs are supposed to be more ... naughty eek1.gif

Yeah the zoomies are full on, they are getting faster each day now lol

Not sure if you have seen this video yet?

http://julesluvscavs.blogspot.com.au/

Its now just after 8am and the loungeroom already looks similar to the pic i put up yesterday !laugh.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

:laugh: She's beautiful!

Thank you ! biggrin.gif

:rofl::thumbsup:

Sammy's got a thing about pulling bedding of the bed. OUR bed :mad

Oh really eeek! oh dear, hope Miah doesn't start doing that Katdogs! (don't think shes big enough to reach just yet) lol Shes already thought about starting to rip apart Joey and Renae's bed in their crate eek1.gif

Looks like some of us are in for some very destructive times! embarrass.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Flynn is fantastic Jules, though I must admit my lounge room looks a little like yours :laugh: Just add a couple of chewed up toilet rolls and we could live in the same house! It really is like having a toddler again, so much mess :eek: It's a small price to pay for such mega cuteness though :D

Way to go Miah :thumbsup: :laugh: . I'd say she's feeling right at home now :D . I always warn my puppy class peope about forgetting about being house proud till the pup is about 6 months to a year old - and by that time, they'll have got over being houseproud. :rofl: A zoomie puppy is a good puppy - now all you have to do is channel all that get up and go :laugh: . Oh - and age is not a barrier to zoomies - my almost 11 year old agility BC girl has mad zoomie fits sometimes - digs up bedding etc, 'bullies' Rory out of his crate (door always open) at night, and then digs up his bed :rofl: . Gotta love 'em.

Great to hear Flynn is doing really well! biggrin.gif

We used to have a dog 'Jenna' (kelpie x red heeler) that loved empty toilet rolls, would wait outside the toilet to get one lol. Unfortunately Joey and Renae have never been into them. So its fantastic to see Miah has taken a interest in them much to my joy ! There was one in that pic, but it was shredded up into tiny bits laugh.gif

Ive never experienced having a toddler/s of my own altho i have experienced how messy they can be having worked in CC centers and also having been a nanny a few times.laugh.gif

Yes I agree with you, its a small price to pay for such mega cuteness (our puppies) !biggrin.gif

You mean to tell me it can go on for that long Rebane ! eek1.giflaugh.gif

My 16 month old pup/dog still enjoys tipping over her toy box and spreading her toy collection from one of the house to the other, much like a child would. So yes, get used to it :p

Don't tell me that Minimax !!! Shes going be perfectly behaved well before then ! laugh.gif

:rofl:

My Max is quite well behaved, she just likes doing it in a very messy way! We barely even bother to put them back in the toy box now, it seems doing that just encourages her to prove to us that she can spread her toys futher. As long as there is a clear path to the bathroom during the night, I don't mind :laugh: