A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

One day she'll grow into that head... one day...

10.5 mths and 42ish kg :)

a6uhy6yn.jpg

Aw, such a beautiful gal

( even if she woofs wood & timber )

:heart:

:laugh: she's definitely lucky she's cute... Or she'd be off to the glue factory by now (the metaphorical glue factory of course...)

Puppy!!!!!!

10686909_10203884752630761_1983781602161447509_n_zps9cd2ee8a.jpg

OH sent me this picture yesterday and said next to it 'Cute?'

Not knowing what he was going on about I called him and said 'Did we get a puppy?!'

His response was 'Kind of' :p

So anyway this little guy now belongs to the in laws so I suppose that makes him family :) FIL got him as a birthday present yesterday

I tried to get his registered name out of the in laws yesterday but all I managed to get out of them was that he was on the limited register which means he's not for breeding and therefore apparently doesn't have a registered name *sigh*

I'll ask to see his papers when we go over for puppy cuddles on the weekend and see what I can gleen from them :p

puppy cuddles are scheduled in for lunch time tomorrow, the in-laws live nearly an hour away so they are not really the 'drop in any time' type of parents

Will definitely be bringing the SLR and be taking lots of pics. I've previously had a black rabbit so I know the difficulties around getting good pics of black animals

Puppy pics! forgive me for the overload but we're probably not going to see him for a few weeks so we went a little crazy :p

1_zps194fd27a.jpg

and as you can see here they have decided to call him Harry :)

2_zps29b942e8.jpg

3_zpsdf9c0949.jpg

4_zps14502234.jpg

5_zps46ebdd2d.jpg

6_zpsc0d27e70.jpg

7_zps5761bc4b.jpg

despite these pics he was a bugger to photograph, whenever he noticed the camera he would bolt towards it resulting in this...

8_zpsd7ea1c29.jpg

and turns out he is from an unregistered litter. mum and dad were both tested for PRA and FN but unfortunately dad was actually on the limited reg despite mum being quite successful in the show ring, I can't remember the full story around that one...the puppy was very distracting