Meals For Mutts And Meows

Here's the link Meals for mutts Not sure why you would want to change from BH to this though. It is not grain free as it contains rice like the BH.

Is it just me or did that thread get a heavy pruning from Troy?

The discussion about the odd, abusive private messages appears to be gone.

Here's the link Meals for mutts Not sure why you would want to change from BH to this though. It is not grain free as it contains rice like the BH.

Not sure about that HA....I didn't re-read the whole thread, just found the link for the OP :)

Yep, seems to have been heavily edited to take out the posts about the creepy company owner messaging DOL'ers about how they aren't qualified to comment on the quality of the food and how it's awesome food despite what their dogs may think :laugh:

We had run out of BH for the cats and stopped by store and they'd also run out but were keen to tell us about meals for meows.

So we purchased some as it was spouting organic, holistic etc etc. we also have one cat out of four that still has tummy upsets on BH. So thought it might be perfect for her.

Well... The cats aren't fans! They pick out the BH, and don't eat the M4M with anywhere as much gusto... Having said that, it doesn't look or smell that appetizing... The BH smells awesome and the cats LOVE it!