A Photo That Captures Her "spirit"

redangel

Sometimes a picture does capture a dog. Here is Rosie, while probably not technically correct it captures her nature- a little eccentric, a little easy going and great sense of fun! She is as happy as a slinky on an escalator!

post-25842-0-88798300-1366753948_thumb.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one captures our Ursula. This is her default position - the kids call her "Beetle Dog". If she's not doing this she is trying to prise her way between your legs, from front or back. She just likes to stand there, but the action in getting there I have nicknamed the "Mother in law deterrent"... :laugh:

beetle1-1.jpg

Hankdog, your not the first person to say that about Cooper. :laugh:

Puglodge, my guys are not a breed as such but rather two. Poodle x English Cocker. Cooper (big boy) is a second gen cross so he is a bit different than the other three.

Hankdog, your not the first person to say that about Cooper. :laugh:

Puglodge, my guys are not a breed as such but rather two. Poodle x English Cocker. Cooper (big boy) is a second gen cross so he is a bit different than the other three.

Thanks tlc. They are stunning dogs. I can't wait to see more photos. I really enjoy seeing how happy and bonded they are as a family.

Kerry :)

Oh thanks, you have them pegged just from photos, they are very happy and bonded to each other.

This year 52 week challenge if you want to see more family snaps. HERE. :)

Edited by tlc