Litters Due July 2013

Monteba

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 3 weeks :-D

Mine are having happy 2 weeks Fred's eyes are wide open everyone else is still peeking... Trying to decide when to start the mush foods....

They had a bad lot of the runs yesterday so off to the vet we went everyone seems okay now.

The pups are no longer 'boxed in' here :) Have half of my dining room penned off for them and they are loving the extra room. Also have commenced toilet training, really impressed that we have only had one poo on the vet bed in the last 24 hrs and all the other poos are on the paper section or the artifical lawn section. :)

Here is an updated photo of Fuchsia, she is going really well and while still the smallest will play as much as her big brothers and sister.

9432507655_2c51267228_z.jpg

22DaysFuschia-2814 by Astrelis, on Flickr

These are some pics took the other day.... Im not much of a photographer.

This is my wee little girl Rita

post-10899-0-60980800-1375757611_thumb.jpg

This is Spencer

post-10899-0-40631900-1375757573_thumb.jpg

This is fred you can just see his eyes opening

post-10899-0-62781100-1375757658_thumb.jpg

Group shot... beleive it or not they are all there ... one under her back leg and one under her front leg lol

post-10899-0-09540500-1375757690_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nevafollo

• 2 weeks later...

Rally Valley how do you toilet train yours? I did it with my first litter but am interested in people's different techniques!! Always something to learn! Oh and I LOVE your puppies. I have a soft spot for the Brittany - just can't deal with the hair. Us GSP people are just lazy about hair!! It's all the running around we have to do with the dogs - can you imagine if they had long hair too! Then they'd be a full time job.

Nevafollo - awwwww gorgeous, love those pointer pups!

The babies at 4 weeks <3

So adorable Nevafollo!

Rally Valley how do you toilet train yours? I did it with my first litter but am interested in people's different techniques!! Always something to learn! Oh and I LOVE your puppies. I have a soft spot for the Brittany - just can't deal with the hair. Us GSP people are just lazy about hair!! It's all the running around we have to do with the dogs - can you imagine if they had long hair too! Then they'd be a full time job.

Nevafollo - awwwww gorgeous, love those pointer pups!

Jetpoint I don't know if I did anything right but at 3.5 weeks my pups were close to getting out the box, so I penned off part of my room using a baby pen that screws into the wall. The pen is kinda like an L shape, but with the long side quite wide and the return quite short and angled. I just put vet bed in the short side of the L near the gate, put thier food and water in the middle/corner of the L and then put the fake grass at the far side. We are now at the point where 100% of the poo is on the lawn and 80% of the wee. I didn't do much to make this happen, I think it just comes naturally :) When they get to run in their outdoor ex pen they will run from the paving onto the grass to go too.

Gosh I know why it's so quiet in here, pups are very full on at this age! Mine are 6 weeks in 2 days. I am having fun trying to think of 'new' things for them to try /experience.

Time has flown and I cannot believe my babies were 6 weeks old on Sunday!

All of the babies have very eager and happy families waiting on them getting bigger, I would be quite happy to keep them all :) well maybe, they sure can poo!

I thought I would add a photo or two :)

Neva, I love Pointers and think that many just don't know much about them so they aren't often considered. Your babies will be just gorgeous now :)

post-23623-0-90124200-1377772593_thumb.jpg