Very Cheap Foam Dog Beds, Might Be Of Interest To Some

I bought a couple of these cheapo dog beds when i was looking for something easy to train my basset with. They arrived today. they are fairly cheap and nasty :p but for the price I am still pretty happy with them. Thought they might actually be good for rescue or whatever where a sick dog may mean throwing the bed away or for someone with a young puppy in the destructo stage until they settle. Personally I have used them to line the girls plastic shell beds and I am quite happy with them, the girls think they are great as you can see in the photos. the huge size(and it's huge!) costs about $8.50 I'm also going to put them in the back of the car when we travel as they squish down very small.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Soft-Pet-Dog-Puppy-Cat-Warm-Bed-House-Plush-Cozy-Nest-Mat-Pad-Mat-Cushion-futon-/350779731694?pt=US_Pet_Beds&var=&hash=item51ac19eeee

post-6758-0-78365100-1369582028_thumb.jpg

post-6758-0-88870600-1369582165_thumb.jpg

Edited by kelpiecuddles

The biggest size, 69cm I think it is, they are a little squished in their plastic bedsd because the foam beds are round and the plastic beds are oval but they are just sitting up a bit higher at the back and it works ok. I could have happily got the next size down I'd say

As I said, fairly cheap and nasty and pretty thin but for the price I didn't expect much and they are perfectly adequate to line other beds, for travelling, etc. With a few blankies inside them to make them a bit thicker and warmer they are OK.