Litters Due August 2013

Monteba

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Golden litter was born on the 13th. 4 girls an 3 boys. They were all between 480 and 520 gms, so big strong bubs.

All doing well and weighed around 750gm yesterday at lunch time. 2 hours later I found a little girl dead in the whelping box. She was still warm so gave her mouth to mouth, cardiac massage and a drop of brandy but couldn't get her back. Such a shock. I'm feeling your pain, Trisvin.

Our Golden litter was born on the 13th. 4 girls an 3 boys. They were all between 480 and 520 gms, so big strong bubs.

All doing well and weighed around 750gm yesterday at lunch time. 2 hours later I found a little girl dead in the whelping box. She was still warm so gave her mouth to mouth, cardiac massage and a drop of brandy but couldn't get her back. Such a shock. I'm feeling your pain, Trisvin.

So sorry mollipop - there is something about finding them still warm but so obviously gone. :cry:

I'm sorry, I was so wrapped up in my own post I neglected to read yours. :(