Litters Due August 2013

Monteba

I have a four month old male Pyr here who not only cleans the puppies' faces when he is allowed near them on their outside breaks but also toilets them! He is clearly copying the puppies' Mum (Singe) as his own mother (Grace) didn't like to do this. Singe keeps a watchful eye on him and tolerates it.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we all know - I wouldn't have ever tried this on purpose :laugh: but the pups decided that Marie walking past from the run back into the house was too good an opportunity and she was bombared by all 12.... Had a minor moment of silent panic until it became obvious that she didn't care at all :laugh: and seemed to figure that they were all hers. Here is one side of the 12 having a drink. At least 1, maybe 2, of those are hers. :rofl: God I love this dog! She truly has the most stellar temperament.

DSCF7743.jpg

As we all know - I wouldn't have ever tried this on purpose :laugh: but the pups decided that Marie walking past from the run back into the house was too good an opportunity and she was bombared by all 12.... Had a minor moment of silent panic until it became obvious that she didn't care at all :laugh: and seemed to figure that they were all hers. Here is one side of the 12 having a drink. At least 1, maybe 2, of those are hers. :rofl: God I love this dog! She truly has the most stellar temperament.

DSCF7743.jpg

Poor darling being mugged for her boobs

This morning the girls were in their respective indoor puppy pens feeding their babies when we suddenly realised that neither of them had the right pups. Have officially given up worrying about it lol. Both girls whinge to get in with the pups for 5 minutes or so each morning and evening but other than that they're not really with them at all.

This morning the girls were in their respective indoor puppy pens feeding their babies when we suddenly realised that neither of them had the right pups. Have officially given up worrying about it lol. Both girls whinge to get in with the pups for 5 minutes or so each morning and evening but other than that they're not really with them at all.

Lovely!

I was talking with someone this morning who said one of their dogs (I mean bitches) got milk and started nursing a litter of KITTENS!

btw the pups are looking great!

• 3 weeks later...

With all pups now having homes and all but 2 of them having left for their new homes I can now enjoy my keepers. This lovely photo was taken yesterday of my boy. His name is Kado (pronounced cardo and Dutch for gift) but I'm thinking of changing the spelling to Cadeau which is French for gift - what are your thoughts?

1385648_10151971736347340_1416180395_n.jpg