mollipop - Golden retrievers due 16th

Trisven13 - Basset Fauve De Bretagne due 21st born 19th 4 boys and 3 girls

Edited by Monteba

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Okay - please add me again for another litter of Fauves due on 21 August as ultrasound today confirmed 5 pups for my girl Marie (also to my new import Ace).... If only they would come into season at different times but may as well get it all over and done with at the same time :laugh: Too excited to think about the workload just yet!

Okay - please add me again for another litter of Fauves due on 21 August as ultrasound today confirmed 5 pups for my girl Marie (also to my new import Ace).... If only they would come into season at different times but may as well get it all over and done with at the same time :laugh: Too excited to think about the workload just yet!

congratulations, please tell Marie I would like birthday puppies so she has to go over 4 days. Might not be good for your stress levels though :laugh:

:laugh: 25 August? That is also my dad's birthday! Wouldn't surprise me if she does go over as we did a couple of fresh AI's and then got a natural tie 4 days after the first AI

25th of August it is then :D

Edited by Rebanne

Yeah crazy for sure BUT with a 5 1/2 year old bitch and a 6 year old bitch I figured may as well do both at once - ultrasound shows 4 with one bitch and 5 with the other so if that is accurate then it won't be worse than a large breed litter... :laugh: So I keep telling myself.