Obedience & Rally-o

Tassie, if Zig is like Kirra then I can only say...

Dog help us all :rofl:

By the time I get my next youngster he's supposed to be slowing down! He does do "feral" with a lot of style though :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Feral is awesome (I have it on good authority from Kirra :laugh: )

True crazy dog lady story...

Yesterday I was driving home from the train station (so excited because I had a good hour of daylight left to go training)....drove past one of my favourite agility training ovals and glanced over to see if it was free or being used for kids sports. To my surprise I saw someone doing agility training. With a set of clip and go jumps. And a real tunnel!!! Barely hesitated, did a U-turn, pulled into the car park, realised I didn't recognise the handler as a competitor, gave her dog a cuddle and proceeded to introduce myself. Turns out they aren't competing in agility yet but are training hard with a couple of clubs and already do DWD. End result? Swapped details and are planning on meeting up tomorrow afternoon....would have been this afternoon but I am working tonight. So much crazy, so lite time :D