Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

• 3 weeks later...

High Four!

30613307751_2b0dc4c3e5_c.jpgHigh Four!! by kirislin, on Flickr

It's not too often Neko's puppies can get back together because one now lives in Qld, but they did last week so here they are together again. I'm wondering if they could go in the Guinness Book of Records as having the biggest size difference between biggest and smallest.30613303191_18d4d7cf63_c.jpg5F6A9395dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Obi, Crickett and Secret (looking adoringly at her big bro)

30584757072_26f66fe6dd_c.jpg5F6A9427dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Obi looks like he's trying to grow to Whippet size... lol!

They are all completely stunning dogs... so so pretty!

T.

Obi is incredibly handsome. He's got a personality more like a whippet, very laid back, he was like that from birth, actually even before birth. I could tell there was a lively one and a calm one when they were still in the womb. His owner is in love with him. She had recently lost her IG to old age and was grieving, Obi is healing her broken heart.

• 1 month later...

I'm missing my cheeky little Secret. She's been staying with Iggy Mum since I was in hospital because I knew she'd be making me get out of bed constantly to check up on what mischief she was up to. Now I'm feeling like I could cope with her, but I fear I will be breaking IM's heart by taking her back. She's had her since early November and Secret has thoroughly stolen her heart. :(

Definitely a visit from IM and Secret... will be good medicine for your healing process, and IM can still take her home afterwards so you can keep your healing happening without interruption. You can then have more frequent visits over a period of time, and IM would have time to adjust to the idea that Secret is going to go home permanently at some point.

Do not do anything that will set back your healing... even though it's breaking your heart to not have your baby there.

T.

Oh Kirislin :( Perhaps invite IM and Secret around for a cup of tea and catch up over how everyone is and see where it goes from there?

I had not realised you were in hospital! I hope you are feeling better.

Oh dear Kirislin! I didn't know either! I second a visit from IM and Secret. I would be a good cheerer upperer. Are you getting closer to being back on top of your health?

Definitely a visit from IM and Secret... will be good medicine for your healing process, and IM can still take her home afterwards so you can keep your healing happening without interruption. You can then have more frequent visits over a period of time, and IM would have time to adjust to the idea that Secret is going to go home permanently at some point.

Do not do anything that will set back your healing... even though it's breaking your heart to not have your baby there.

T.

thanks everyone. IM's said she's coming down tomorrow so I'll get to see my cheeky little munchkin. It's actually a really good arrangement, Secret is just at home with either of us, the little brat. She doesn't skip a beat. She's certainly not fretting for me.

I wasn't expecting the operation to be so painful. They've removed part of my rib and vertebrae. Once I was released from hospital I thought I'd only need a couple of days with IM, but I was there for a few days and then had to be readmitted because they hadn't sealed my spinal cord after cutting it open so I was leaking spinal fluid. I had to lay flat on my back for 24 hours a day and of all things, drink coffee! I was even prescribed caffeine pills! I think I was there for another 9 days and then back to IM's for another week or more, still flat on my back for most of the day.

Since I've been home I still spend a lot of time in bed and cannot stand or walk for very long. My poor dogs don't get walked but they're so good. There's a lot I can't do, I can't even shop on my own 'cause I can't lift the bags.:( I'm hoping things will improve. I'm eating lots of heavy duty painkillers which help a bit but they make me sleepy. Feather likes that cause she gets to sleep in bed with me,so it's not all bad.

Guest crazydoglady99

Oh my goodness K!!! Geebus, I had no idea you were going through all this.

Big hugs, enjoy your Secret visit. Hope you heal quickly x