Justine's Davenport (shape Up Dogs)

I'm on my phone so I can't post all the details, but there is one advanced spot left in Melbourne and a few spots in Sydney apparently. I've just booked the last working foundation spot in Melbourne - can't wait . She uses Susan garrett's handling 360, but apparently has a "more relaxed" teaching style. Looking forward to it.

TSD. - if you don't Facebook you might not have seen that awesome paws are also doing a H360 1/2 day on 31 may. There are two classes - basics and then sequencing (triple double)

I'm not clever enough for FB :p

I think that should be .. you're too clever for FB. But it is great for finding out stuff. And the seminar info was on the Australian agility FB group. Can see you've already had an offer to email the infor - they're doing Brisbane 10th-12th October, Sydney 14th-16th October, Melbourne 18th - 20th October and Perth 23rd-25th October.

All good - thanks Kavik - found it on Yahoo Agility website.

Literally fell across that just now megan - thanks - would have loved to do it but have already agreed to work that day. Gotta train other folk and their dogs so I can afford to get trained with my dogs lol.

Tassie - I've promised myself no FB etc until I hand in my thesis. DOL is distracting enough!!!!

VicAgility FB group has it too I think. Was looking at it - very tempted - but it's right in the middle of our Royals ... priorities... :eek:

I'd highly recommend it Tassie, I've been working through shape up foundation online with my young BC. No way would he have been capable of advanced handling at the Dave Munnings seminar if we hadn't, and i have yet to finish the foundation course yet :o

I'm doing Foundation and Advanced, I'm not addicted at all :laugh:

Edited by Jess.

VicAgility FB group has it too I think. Was looking at it - very tempted - but it's right in the middle of our Royals ... priorities... :eek:

I'd highly recommend it Tassie, I've been working through shape up foundation online with my young BC. No way would he have been capable of advanced handling at the Dave Munnings seminar if we hadn't, and i have yet to finish the foundation course yet :o

OMG did you do the Munnings seminar this last weekend as well? Addict much!!!!!!*

*Disclaimer: I would do them all too but trying to watch the $$$ and focus on writing :D

OMG did you do the Munnings seminar this last weekend as well? Addict much!!!!!!*

*Disclaimer: I would do them all too but trying to watch the $$$ and focus on writing :D

Yes :D It was awesome too. But I don't take holidays and agility is my hobby, so I blow all my annual leave on agility :o I used to own horses, when I look at the potential for $$$$ there, it makes agility look bloody cheap in comparison. Plus I'm not doing Nationals, which saves $$ too.

Edited by Jess.

Yes :D It was awesome too. But I don't take holidays and agility is my hobby, so I blow all my annual leave on agility :o I used to own horses, when I look at the potential for $$$$ there, it makes agility look bloody cheap in comparison. Plus I'm not doing Nationals, which saves $$ too.

Oh I always soon over the horse pics in OT and then remind myself how lucky I've got it when I see how much horse stuff costs!!!

And the dedication to your sport stands out when you run your dogs Jess :)

See, if you were on FB you would have known that she did TSD :rofl: .

Jess., I saw that video of the work you did with both of them at the Dave Manning seminar... it was super. Great recommendation for both courses. I think I just have to hope the same sort of things are available next year .. on current planning, if I get my act together, i'll be a retired lady of leisure. . :D For this year I think i'll just stick with the great courses I'm doing through the Fenzi academy .. obedience focussed, but training principles apply across the board.

Gee thanks for your social media blackout support Tassie :rofl:

:rofl: I'm just envious of your willpower, TSD .. both in relation to FB blackout, but also in your academic work. My only postgrad stuff has been by course work ... I lack the necessary focus and discipline .. as my dogs would also tell you :D .

I'm also envious of TSD's willpower. But I don't have it, so how do I find the agility group? I can't see one called 'Australian Agility' - is there another name? (I'll add it to my obedience, rally and showing groups!)

Also, we're fairly new to agility, I dabbled with my old girl, but my young dog is howing some promise, so I'm guessing this particular workshop might be a bit ahead of us?