A Query For Someone .

persephone

Cheap As Chips have heaps of dog coats & pajamas I have been in there today. I only looked at a couple of small dog things but there were all sizes of all sorts priced from $5 for the knitted coats in all sizes ( I can make them but for $5 for a bigger dog it wouldn't buy the wool ) to pj's & flash coats with hoods at about $10 or $12. Worth a look or a phone call to enquire. I was in the Munno Para store.

Good in theory but, from experience, if your grey is a bit older and wobbly, very hard to put on.

I wouldn't bother for Stan as he's a squatter so would just wee all over the front legs but Maddie is a bald little chicken and feels the cold big time so I thought they'd be good for her.

I use these Wolf's Den and the coats from Annie K in combination or on their own depending on temp. For example tonight they will be outside so will be wearing the vest and the ones with the nexk piece. FB is down at the moment so can't link to Annie's Coats. FB is back up Annies Coats

All my boys are/have been squatters.

Edited by Rebanne

Most dog PJ's aren't really cut for sighthounds. You need something breed specific IMO.

I buy most of my Whippet's PJ's off Ebay!

Option B is find a greyhound supplies store - they often have coats too

Edited by Haredown Whippets

I use these Wolf's Den and the coats from Annie K in combination or on their own depending on temp. For example tonight they will be outside so will be wearing the vest and the ones with the nexk piece. FB is down at the moment so can't link to Annie's Coats. FB is back up Annies Coats

All my boys are/have been squatters.

the wolfs den ones are exactly what i have been looking for for my littlies :)

thank you!

I'd go with Annie K because she knows the shape of the breed. I do custom make onesies (we call them pei-jays) but have not yet done any for greys. The link to my FB page is below. I do lots of other coat styles too and seem to be adding more as a specific doggy need arises. I'm trying a new wrap around style for Tempeh as she needs as much warmth as she can get but has decided this winter that she will no longer put her legs into anything!

Perse this is where I bought beaut reasonably priced pjs for Sarah for her first Adelaide winter. Her shivering was keeping me awake. But it was some years ago so not sure if they are still making them. But might be worth a call.

kickatinalong.jpg

Kickatinalong greyhound suits are made from soft thick polar fleece. These suits are excellent for all over warmth.

kickatinalong1.jpg

No zips, buttons straps or Velcro, they just pull on over the head and into the legs like putting a sweater on yourself.

No need to take off to go to the loo, Kickatinalong greyhound suits have designed these to keep that area free.

Kickatinalong greyhound suits are made in three sizes.

Length

Chest

Small

68cm - 27in

68cm - 27in

Medium

77cm - 30in

89cm - 32in

Large

82cm - 32in

96cm - 38in

If you don't feel that your greyhound meets any of these measurements, Kickatinalong is happy to make to fit.

$38.00 is all it takes to keep your hound warm.

Please feel free to contact Kickatinalong via the contact details below.

Kathy

Phone :

(02) 6337 3768

Email :

[email protected]

Kickatinalong - Fabrics for your Canine Couture