My Precious Maisie

*kirty*

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sad for the sudden loss of your beautiful girl. She will always be your girl, your big love. You were there for her right to the end to alleviate her pain.

Sending you big hugs at this davastating time.

Rest in Peace beautiful Maisie, look after Champa and help him stay with your mum a while longer.

I didn't get to take her for a last walk, play one more game of fetch or even feed her lots of naughty food. She wouldn't even eat treats last night. It's not fair. Champa is the one with cancer. I have prepared myself to lose him. Maisie has been perfectly well. :(

Maybe not a last walk, not a treat but the bravest act of being her Momma. You gave her help to be free of pain.

Of course the memory of walks & treats is what we want.

But when life delivers a curve ball, you stood up.

HUGS, kirty. Love to you at this sad time.

Rest in peace, Maisie.

:rainbowbridge:

Maisie, I miss you so much already. It just can't be real. It has to be a terrible dream. I need you here. :(

I know you won't be lonely at the bridge, you have so many friends there - Kika, Billi, Phoebe, Stevie... I hope there is an endless supply of tennis balls, swimming pools and open fields to run in. No more dodgy knees, no more arthritis, no more pain. But I still can't help but wish you were still here with me. My heart dog, my most special girl.

Maisie, I miss you so much already. It just can't be real. It has to be a terrible dream. I need you here. :(

I know you won't be lonely at the bridge, you have so many friends there - Kika, Billi, Phoebe, Stevie... I hope there is an endless supply of tennis balls, swimming pools and open fields to run in. No more dodgy knees, no more arthritis, no more pain. But I still can't help but wish you were still here with me. My heart dog, my most special girl.

Oh, kirty. How you are hurting. :cry::cry: It was so sudden and unexpected. My deepest sympathies.

Hi *kirty*

Truly, I am sorry for your loss.

I don't know if you would be interested, but I found some consolation at this siteHERE when I lost a beloved pet a couple of years ago. Yes, it will more than likely make you cry. I know it made me cry. But it will also make you laugh and smile as it walks you along the path of the fond memories and maybe, just maybe, it might make coping at this excruciating time just a tiny bit easier.

Be kind to yourself :)

Very best wishes to you

Snippy

I'm just so sad. I miss her so much. Her bowl is still sitting on the deck because I just can't put it away. I am trying to keep busy but as soon as I stop, it hits me. Maisie would always comfort me when I cried - she would cuddle into me and lick my face. She was just so special.

The good thing about being an adult is that you don't have to move that bowl if you don't want to. I am several years down the track and I still have bits and pieces of my old girl still lying around in full view. So what. Hugs to you Kirty. :hug: